• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Field hospitals" are not really hospitals.

In China "field hospitals" that were rapidly set up were not hospitals per se. The were palliative care hospitals where you either lived or died on your own with a marginal application of care. They were really concentration camps to concentrate all the sick and isolate them from everybody else (including their families) who were presumably not sick and were going to be kept from getting sick.

That is exactly what we here in the U.S. are going to get from our "field hospitals" allegedly being intended to handle the overflow. ha ha That is if this really is the boogey man of pandemic like the Spanish Flue

Go to a hospital with ventilators or go home and isolate yourself from your family.

BobbyT

Governor
In China "field hospitals" that were rapidly set up were not hospitals per se. The were palliative care hospitals where you either lived or died on your own with a marginal application of care. They were really concentration camps to concentrate all the sick and isolate them from everybody else (including their families) who were presumably not sick and were going to be kept from getting sick.

That is exactly what we here in the U.S. are going to get from our "field hospitals" allegedly being intended to handle the overflow. ha ha That is if this really is the boogey man of pandemic like the Spanish Flue

Go to a hospital with ventilators or go home and isolate yourself from your family.
Not every family has an abode that caters to one of them being isolated. At a minimum they would be sharing a single bathroom. Not every person has a family to go home to so getting even 'palliative' care in a field hospital is better than not even having the energy to keep oneself fed. The military knows how to set up a proper field hospital, as do those who've worked with Doctors without Borders and other medical aid groups. I wouldn't underestimate what field hospitals can provide in the way of medical care.

Unless you think Donald is orchestrating a mass die-off of 'useless eaters.' I could certainly buy that he's that mercenary.

Not every family has an abode that caters to one of them being isolated. At a minimum they would be sharing a single bathroom. Not every person has a family to go home to so getting even 'palliative' care in a field hospital is better than not even having the energy to keep oneself fed. The military knows how to set up a proper field hospital, as do those who've worked with Doctors without Borders and other medical aid groups. I wouldn't underestimate what field hospitals can provide in the way of medical care.
I won't take a parent to a field hospital set up in a tent in a parking ramp. They'd be sharing a shitter with hundreds/thousands. If you don't have a choice clearly going to a field hospital makes sense and ours will be better than theirs but it is clear what the purpose of these field hospitals will be - softer than China's but functionally the same. I'm looking for an oximeter and an oxygen concentrator if it comes to that. May have to use it later (years) so it'd be worthwhile to have for either now or later.

Unless you think Donald is orchestrating a mass die-off of 'useless eaters.' I could certainly buy that he's that mercenary.
There is no "plan" expose but is rather the clear eyed view of what these things really mean. You've been warned. If you (or I) have to go at least know what is happening to you.