• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fighting for justice in Minneapolis

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
His way has worked in giving America the greatest economy of all time. It took the DEMOCRAT coronavirus and DEMOCRAT riots in blue states to stop this record greatest economy of all time.

It's time to dump the Democrats. They are the problem.
The economy has sadly failed under trump. It's time for change.

Mick

The Right is always right
He's the president, why has he struggled to badly to control it?
You think low IQ, criminal Dems are going to ever listen to Trump? Like I said, the post was extraordinarily stupid. Congratulations.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What planet do you live on? Remember Ferguson? H1N1? And Trumps economy blew Obama’s away. What the hell are you smoking?
Obama - market up 148%. Trump - market up 18%.

Obama - unemployment down several points. Trump - unemployment up several points.

Obam - Furguson & H1N1. Trump - National riots and COVID. Count the deaths and it's not even close.

You lose.

Jack4freedom

Governor
What planet do you live on? Remember Ferguson? H1N1? And Trumps economy blew Obama’s away. What the hell are you smoking?
Let me know when the Trump economy increases the stock market 148%. All Trump did was push for and sign a huge corporate welfare bill and deregulate the bank swindlers all on credit. He has run the biggest deficits in US History. Neither he nor you are fooling anyone but the Limbots and Hannitized nit wits.

reason10

Governor
60% of American are well aware that Trump is a lying, incompetent blowhard champ. Come November he and his crooked pack of scumbags will be tossed out on their asses. The economy he was left with wason a steady rise for 7 straight years. Now it’s tanking and the country is in the middle of the biggest pandemic since WW I. He is a miserable failure.

Cheers
Your opinion only. He is the best president in the history of America. He inherited a DEPRESSION, from the FOOD STAMP PRESIDENT.

You've already lost that argument.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your opinion only. He is the best president in the history of America. He inherited a DEPRESSION, from the FOOD STAMP PRESIDENT.

You've already lost that argument.
Yeah, show the statistics which indicate Trump inherited a depression. Only an imbecile whose avatar is a picture of lying pillhead gasbag Rush Limbaugh would post such an obvious lie. Get a grip champ. You ain’t fioolin no one here.

reason10

Governor
Yeah, show the statistics which indicate Trump inherited a depression. Only an imbecile hose avatar is lying pillhead gasbag Rush Limbaugh would post such an obvious lie. Get a grip champ. You ain’t fioolin no one here.
The only gasbags are Limbaugh's critics. He is one of the most respected radio talk show personalities of all time, and only IDIOTS dislike him.

What's positive is that people like you only make up about 24 percent of the country.

As far as Trump's inheriting a depression, I'll let an EXPERT tell the story.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-trump-booming-economy/

Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours
For eight years, President Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse.

But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit.

Get somebody with an education to read this to you. It's written above the fifth grade level.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Actually, it was THE FOOD STAMP PRESIDENT, known also as the Obama, who signed the biggest welfare bill in the world, known as OBAMACARE, which stripped health insurance from MILLIONS of people and caused healthcare costs to skyrocket.

And it was Pelosi who spent all that money, not the President.

Only IDIOTS think otherwise.
When Trump passed the corporate welfare giveaway he did it with 100% GOP votes in both houses champ Pelosi andmost of the Democrats voted against it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The only gasbags are Limbaugh's critics. He is one of the most respected radio talk show personalities of all time, and only IDIOTS dislike him.

What's positive is that people like you only make up about 24 percent of the country.

As far as Trump's inheriting a depression, I'll let an EXPERT tell the story.
The only experts that claim Trump inherited a depression are morons. Limbaugh has made$100s of millions selling dupes like you an endless stream of unadulterated bullshit. I’ll give him that. He’s a genius at selling bullshit for big money. Good for him.

UPNYA2

Mayor
If race relations worsened under Obama its only because a bunch of ignorant crackers were so pissed off that a black man would dare to be elected President hat they went nuts.
Using that very same , well, "logic", for lack of a more truthful word, wouldn't that also mean that if race relations worsened under Trump its only because a bunch of ignorant, (Ooopps...almost forgot the double standard for using insulting term about others....uhhhh...insert derogatory term for black Americans here..), were so pissed off that another white man dared to be elected President again that they went nuts?

Or, as I suspect, is this too just somehow, (D)ifferent?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Like I said, get someone with an education to read the INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY article to you. I knew you didn't have the intelligence to understand it.

You have LOST this argument. Move on.
Opinion piece from a right wing rag. It’s been debunked since the day it was written. Doesn’t matter now that Trumps economy is in the toilet and we are heading for the biggest unemployment numbers since 1929 when there REALLY WAS A DEPRESSION.

Your boy has screwed the pooch big time champ. He’s going down hard in November and I will be there at GOP headquarters in downtown LA with a press credential, a camera and a mic....I’ll send you some footage.