• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finally... A Light Exposed On The Cause of Inflation.

You've posted you're Rich and sat in parents home counting your "piles of Money" while driving an 80's model Honda, how's that pile of money doing in Indiana with house payments/property taxes/insurance and 4 mouths to feed?

Child Income Credit doesn't pay all of that!
It's doing just fine. Just started talking to recruiters again. I am 100% sure I can another 33% raise in the next 6 months by job hopping.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Retirees don't have income to tax.
These mythical "people who don't want to work anymore" also pay sales and property tax.
There's no damn way you have an MBA in accounting by posting "Retirees don't have income taxes'!
Pensions are taxable, BOY....hell, some states tax SS.......no wonder you can post here all day, you don't have a job do you?

You just busted yourself to being a basket weaving grad!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's doing just fine. Just started talking to recruiters again. I am 100% sure I can another 33% raise in the next 6 months by job hopping.
I hope future employers read your post here of
"Fvck the employer before they fvck you"
So glad soon you will be making $12@hour

Will you have to go back across the river to Kentucky or stay in Indiana:)

You fooling no one here other than yourself, "burh"

I hope future employers read your post here of
"Fvck the employer before they fvck you"
So glad soon you will be making $12@hour

Will you have to go back across the river to Kentucky or stay in Indiana:)

You fooling no one here other than yourself, "burh"
If you don't think employers are doing their damnedest to f*ck their employees then you don't know how capitalism works.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
If you don't think employers are doing their damnedest to f*ck their employees then you don't know how capitalism works.
Employers are doing their damnedest to do one thing and one thing only. Make as much money as they can. That's the way capitalism works.

Don't you think that employees are doing exactly the same thing.

Everyone is working in their own self interest - not anyone elses.

Employers are doing their damnedest to do one thing and one thing only. Make as much money as they can. That's the way capitalism works.

I agree, everyone is doing their damnedest to f*ck one another(not in the good way either)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

As OCF post he's job hopping to make more money
33% with next hop
It's why his ass bumps the ground while hopping, he has no wings and IMO a fraud MBA

Simple question, as a retiree do you pay any income taxes yearly on Pensions,bonds,savings interest,etc?

PNWest

As OCF post he's job hopping to make more money
33% with next hop
It's why his ass bumps the ground while hopping, he has no wings and IMO a fraud MBA

Simple question, as a retiree do you pay any income taxes yearly on Pensions,bonds,savings interest,etc?
I have no pension but if I did I would pay taxes on it. We pay income taxes on every source of income.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have no pension but if I did I would pay taxes on it. We pay income taxes on every source of income.
I'm semi-retired and with every income check I pay SS/Medicare even thought I pay $170 a month for Medicare that I have never used and an MBA accountant would know that retirees don't "quit paying income taxes" after retiring

BTW: thx for the thoughts everything came back Negative and I'm good to go

PNWest

I'm semi-retired and with every income check I pay SS/Medicare even thought I pay $170 a month for Medicare that I have never used and an MBA accountant would know that retirees don't "quit paying income taxes" after retiring

BTW: thx for the thoughts everything came back Negative and I'm good to go

Best news I've heard in a long time. Go on out there and do whatever makes you happy!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Best news I've heard in a long time. Go on out there and do whatever makes you happy!
I shall and my Combine is what makes me happy, only have like 400 acres of soybeans left if rain will give us a break for a week

Your thoughts really meant a lot to me, thx