• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finally... A Light Exposed On The Cause of Inflation.

so does blaming retirees. so...let's go at it...

down with indolence..... rah!
All the indolent need to do is call themselves "retired" and then *poof* Phil doesn't think are indolent any more.

It doesn't matter if they have money or not. If they have an able-body they should be working or else they are indolent.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Now is the time to cut social security to make sustainable. There are plenty of open jobs to make up for the lost welfare. It makes it sustainable for future generations, and it cuts government spending which will reduce inflation.

thats why the judges shit canned the loan forgiveness..... plenty of open jobs to make up for the lost welfare

heave to....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
All the indolent need to do is call themselves "retired" and then *poof* Phil doesn't think are indolent any more.

It doesn't matter if they have money or not. If they have an able-body they should be working.
nope that's not it. keep trying.

indolent bums...to work.... retirees...to their leisure...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep. Aging population and declining birth rate. The youngest Boomers turn 58 this year. I turned 64 and many of my classmates have retired, mostly workers in the energy industry and teachers. My brother was a municipal worker and he is already retired at 59. He didn't/doesn't have any kids.
Hope he enjoys retirement

You and House GOPs are in the same boat. Go for it.
There is no denying the program is unsustainable. Democrats and some Republicans are just burying their head in the sand because none of the actual solutions are politically palatable. There will be need to some hard decisions made at some point. The longer they wait, the worse its going to get.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Job hopping has a net effect of zero on employment levels.
You need people that aren't working to start working to end wage inflation(i.e. prematurely retiring boomers)
when you hoppers hop that leaves employer with a job to fill and these young folks not interesting in working while living off their parents and that's why there are so many HELP WANTED signs about

Go To Work and stop whining