• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finally... A Light Exposed On The Cause of Inflation.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Either people retirees return to the workforce by choice which will slow inflation or inflation destroys the purchasing power of their fixed income and they are forced back into the labor force.

Either way. Their indolence is going to end and "retirees" will be rejoining the workforce.
You can't even get Democrats to agree with you.

Too funny....

Zam-Zam

Senator
Okay then. Explain to me being ignorant in how what I say are generalizations.

Edit;

While you're at it, explain the costs of goods rising while wages stay the same.

(and of course, explain it to me like I'm ignorant)
I'll file your comment alongside the "Blacks like watermelon" generalization (BTW, I don't particularly care for watermelon...Poof! Another stereotype bites the dust).

I prefer to deal with folks one at a time rather than rely on the "How they all think" logic you seem to prefer....The latter is fatally flawed, IMHO.

Yellen says inflation is due to people splurging....Another poster here thinks it's all due to retired folks not continuing to work.

And the President thinks the economy is "Strong as hell".

Whatever theory you prefer is fine by me.

Isn't Pelosi retiring?

How about Hillary? Or Bill, for that matter?

Obama?

Indolent?

:D
Why are ruining threads with your ignorant trolling.

Pelosi is not retiring.

I would guess Hillary and Bill have jobs.

Obama definitely has a job as a movie producer for Netflix.

So not indolent.

write on

Senator
I'll file your comment alongside the "Blacks like watermelon" generalization (BTW, I don't particularly care for watermelon...Poof! Another stereotype bites the dust).

I prefer to deal with folks one at a time rather than rely on the "How they all think" logic you seem to prefer....The latter is fatally flawed, IMHO.

Yellen says inflation is due to people splurging....Another poster here thinks it's all due to retired folks not continuing to work.

I'm disappointed in you Zam-Zam. I guess I should lay off reading your daily "Words To Live By"

:rolleyes:

write on

Senator

"I prefer to deal with folks one at a time rather than rely on the "How they all think" logic you seem to prefer....The latter is fatally flawed, IMHO."

Don't be a hyprocrie while trying to ride the fence, ZZ.

You feel off..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Oh dear. The posters preference is to tell you what you think then attack what he crafted

write on

Senator
What makes it so funny is the fact that Republicans are always the hypocrite when they think they're immune when doing the very same thing when it comes to life and politics.

America is sick and tired of the right wing 'Morality Police'. ;)

Praise Jeebus! ..err, Allah!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Either people retirees return to the workforce by choice which will slow inflation or inflation destroys the purchasing power of their fixed income and they are forced back into the labor force.

Either way. Their indolence is going to end and "retirees" will be rejoining the workforce.
Here's the deal Professor Einstein - It is ALWAYS going to be those at the bottom of the economic ladder that suffer the most when times get tough. My economic sacrifice? Maybe we'll wait until 2024 to remodel the guest bathroom and have to pay a bit more for gas and groceries in the short term. Since we invested prudently and built up a nice multi-year bucket of living expense money we're not going to even have to sell even a single share of stock. I'll own at least the same percentage of the nations wealth as I did before inflation hit. My complaint - when the economy is good I benefit more and it it not good now.

You? These interest rate increases are going to make it more expensive for you to get a car loan or buy a house or harder to find a job if your parents decide to kick you out of the basement.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Nah. Cut remuneration for students loans, automate the coffee shops, and send the indolent back to work...

Zam-Zam

Senator
"I prefer to deal with folks one at a time rather than rely on the "How they all think" logic you seem to prefer....The latter is fatally flawed, IMHO."

Don't be a hyprocrie while trying to ride the fence, ZZ.

You feel off..
I stand by what I posted.

You...appear to have nothing.

EatTheRich

President
no. i think that is the case. if only these job hoppers werent vacating roles to the idolent....things would be ok....
If indolence were the problem, employers would address it with layoffs. The issue is with hard-working people insisting on compensation commensurate with market valuation.

write on

Senator
Here's the deal Professor Einstein - It is ALWAYS going to be those at the bottom of the economic ladder that suffer the most when times get tough. My economic sacrifice? Maybe we'll wait until 2024 to remodel the guest bathroom and have to pay a bit more for gas and groceries in the short term. Since we invested prudently and built up a nice multi-year bucket of living expense money we're not going to even have to sell even a single share of stock. I'll own at least the same percentage of the nations wealth as I did before inflation hit. My complaint - when the economy is good I benefit more and it it not good now.

You? These interest rate increases are going to make it more expensive for you to get a car loan or buy a house or harder to find a job if your parents decide to kick you out of the basement.
This isn't the 1950's, ZZ- as much as you and your brethren want.

The economics are far different now- with corporations/social media about to take over your life.

Keep on whistling in the woods while it slowly takes hold if we don't do something about it.

Why would you want to be ruled by the few and powerful? Is it because you agree with the government turning the homeless, the out and out into slaves just because you're sick and tired of seeing and reading about them?

Humanity/humility

EatTheRich

President
Now is the time to cut social security to make sustainable. There are plenty of open jobs to make up for the lost welfare. It makes it sustainable for future generations, and it cuts government spending which will reduce inflation.
An attack on social security is an attack on all working people. It means lower wages for everyone as you imply. Inflation could be more effectively reduced, and social security made more sustainable, by raising taxes on the rich.

EatTheRich

President
thats why the judges shit canned the loan forgiveness..... plenty of open jobs to make up for the lost welfare

heave to....
No, they are just holding things in abeyance while hearing arguments. As soon as the meritless nature of the lawsuits is established the loan forgiveness will be reinstated.