• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finally... A Light Exposed On The Cause of Inflation.

And everytime you jump you're pulling 33%? I think the last time you shared jumping you said 22 a d 18 before that....give or take.

What kind of manufacturing
I jump in 2020 and got a 30% raise, I jumped again in March and 28%.
It was pharmaceutical manufacturing, then automotive, now its custom machinery. Mid-career job-hopping is very lucrative right now.

From An accounting perspective manufacturing is manufacturing. I really don't care what they make, it's all just widgets to me.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I jump in 2020 and got a 30% raise, I jumped again in March and 28%.
It was pharmaceutical manufacturing, then automotive, now its custom machinery. Mid-career job-hopping is very lucrative right now.

From An accounting perspective manufacturing is manufacturing. I really don't care what they make, it's all just widgets to me.
Uh. Ok.

EatTheRich

President
Sure. Worked..paid their debts, etc... Don't owe anyone shit.. line... Then.. bums who want from those on the other side of the line.
Pretty much everyone has worked and paid debts. It seems you consider it a failing to ever be in debt even as you laud the owners of companies that are perpetually in debt for their supposed superiority to the employees that provide the goods and services they sell.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Typical of you to disparage those with specialized knowledge to produce high-demand unqiquely purposed items. I would think they would be well positioned to thrive in a boutique economy though.
Nah. Typical of you. Let them thive. More power to them. In a high tech environment..not so much.

High demand uniquely purposes..lol.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty much everyone has worked and paid debts. It seems you consider it a failing to ever be in debt even as you laud the owners of companies that are perpetually in debt for their supposed superiority to the employees that provide the goods and services they sell.
Nope. Not so. I carry plenty.

Now what?