• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finally science steps up in the fight against Covid

Zam-Zam

Senator
Huzzah ..

Polyphenols:

Polyphenols come from plants and offer an array of health benefits. Find out all about how polyphenols work, 5 top benefits of including them in your diet and 100 of the best food and drink sources.

What are polyphenols?
Polyphenols are a type of micronutrient found in plant foods like fruits, vegetables, wholegrains red wine, dark chocolate, tea, spices and herbs.

They are potent antioxidants, which are important for health as they can help reduce the oxidative damage caused by harmful free radicals in the body.1,2

Polyphenol Benefits | Best Food & Drink Sources | Holland & Barrett (hollandandbarrett.com)

I drink fruit juice every day, as well as tea.

Knowledge is power.

Spamature

President
Interesting perspective, they could join the doped up smash and grabbers that already is a thing
News to me.
I didn't know that smashing and grabbing was a pro vaccine activity.
I hope they're doped up on Comirnaty®.
Maybe they should give away a free sample with every bottle of red wine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
News to me.
I didn't know that smashing and grabbing was a pro vaccine activity.
I hope they're doped up on Comirnaty®.
Maybe they should give away a free sample with every bottle of red wine.
Dunno. Figured they might need some medical attention what with all the smashing

Spamature

President
True. Also getting randomly shot, beaten or carjacked by thugs and criminal types
Not sure if that's a pro vaccination group, either.
But I'm pretty sure over the last year, actual antivaxxers have sent more people to the ER than all other groups combined.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Didn't know you practiced medicine...
A reliable measure of loyalist frustration with the current administration is the “zero-to-sixty” rhetoric and reflexive instinct to push back hard on even an innocuous thread about red wine having some medicinal benefit.

You really can’t talk about anything any longer.