• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Finnish Politican: Israel controlle Finance and Media in USA

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
Pertti Salolainen, Finlands chairman of Foreign Affairs Committee said on state television YLE on Thursday that jews hold controlle over finance and media in USA and this interfere with USA governement to be neutral to the Palestine. now many I n suomi call him anti semitic. this and much money USA give to Israel in foreign aide each year also

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Finnish-politician-Jews-control-money-media-in-US
Pertti Salolainen, Finland’s vice chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee, asserted on the state television program YLE Aamu TV on Thursday that American Jews hold vast control over the wealth and media in the United States and that impedes the US government from remaining neutral toward the Palestinians.

Salolainen’s remarks sparked sharp criticism from the Simon Wiesenthal Center, an international human rights group with its headquarters in Los Angeles, and the Finnish media watchdog website Tundra Tabloids.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Pertti Salolainen, Finlands chairman of Foreign Affairs Committee said on state television YLE on Thursday that jews hold controlle over finance and media in USA and this interfere with USA governement to be neutral to the Palestine. now many I n suomi call him anti semitic. this and much money USA give to Israel in foreign aide each year also

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Finnish-politician-Jews-control-money-media-in-US

Geez...:

Tundra Tabloids termed Salolainen “a part-time anti-Semite” and said he propagated a modern version of the 19th century anti-Semitic document Protocols of the Elders of Zion with his diatribe of Jew-hatred and conspiracy theories.

if that's true, he sounds like a kook. My sympathies.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The European anti Jew sentiments sure are coming back. I would have thought the Holocaust would have changed a few minds, but I guess not.