• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

First they came for the Muslims

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Then they came for the Latinos.
Then they came for the Jews.
Then they came for the Black Lives Matter activists.
When do we start speaking out?
That's what Portland is doing....speaking out. The black population in Portland is negligible so the BLM protesters are majority white. Once Trump's stormtroopers started harassing and arresting, even more came out to protest AGAINST Trump.

Trump supporters, with the help of FoxNews, OAN, etc. believe Trump's propaganda....like this crap:

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Jul 26

The “protesters” are actually anarchists who hate our Country. The line of innocent “mothers” were a scam that Lamestream refuses to acknowledge, just like they don’t report the violence of these demonstrations!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Could someone stipulate...that there now are no longer muslims, latinos, jews or african americans in america???

>??<

i thought not.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Hey, EatTheRich, see who's coming for you. Can't have a post that takes in the big picture. Nosiree, especially when it puts the Trump admin in a bad light. Must hide your post, that's the ticket.

Back to the topic, here are the "anarchists who hate our Country" according to Trump.

1595952786119.png

Then they came for the Latinos.
Then they came for the Jews.
Then they came for the Black Lives Matter activists.
When do we start speaking out?
You can "start speaking out" by getting racist pieces of shit like this guy out of your party:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, EatTheRich, see who's coming for you. Can't have a post that takes in the big picture. Nosiree, especially when it puts the Trump admin in a bad light. Must hide your post, that's the ticket.

Back to the topic, here are the "anarchists who hate our Country" according to Trump.

View attachment 55043

nobody has touched it. oops... there's that.

EatTheRich

President
Oh Calm down. The drama queen antics aren't working.

It's Salon - they get butthurt if Trump sneezes.

Don't threaten to attack or attack federal buildings- and you don't have feds protecting them

Derp
“Federal buildings” is the after-the-event pretext for the mass roundups of people holding signs and chanting slogans.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just as Germany never ceased to have communists, or Jews, or trade unionists. What is your point?
i was dismissing your TP.....by asking a simple reality based question...

which of those you cited, have or has anyone 'come for'??

FakeName

Governor
Could someone stipulate...that there now are no longer muslims, latinos, jews or african americans in america???

>??<

i thought not.
That doesn't make sense.

Were there no jews, communists, gay people in Germany in 1944?

Of course there were.

Nevertheless the nazis were after them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That doesn't make sense.

Were there no jews, communists, gay people in Germany in 1944?

Of course there were.

Nevertheless the nazis were after them.

interesting.... you position yourself like a fair guy...

but I dont see you questioning the OP on his intimation that muslims or others..are being carted off....akin the the nazi analogy you throw in my face.

shameful suggestions...the lot of you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's evident to all that you're just abusing your mod. power....because you don't "like" this opening post....and moved it to a less trafficked forum. Perhaps you just don't understand the opening post.

no, it is evident to most that you make shit up.

my point was the post was not moved.

there is a log, see, it was placed here originally by the poster.

so, go pound with your made up shit.