• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

First they came for the Muslims

I condemn all KKK members, and of course I have made it perfectly clear that I condemn Northam’s political style whether he is KKK or not. But I do not blindly accept claims made by someone as dishonest as yourself, and I do not repeat baseless slanders to mollify people. Note that the KKK supported his Republican opponent in the last election, while the NAACP supported him.
I'll add you to the list (with @middleview and @ObamacareForever) of people who think wearing a KKK uniform isn't racist.

I have not seen proof that he is the guy wearing the KKK costume in that picture in the first place. Anyway, do you think wearing a Nazi uniform is racist? I have never heard you condemn your fellow Republican Ronald Reagan for doing so.
Suuuuure you haven't "seen proof". LOL

I'll just go with your earlier statement that you don't consider someone wearing a KKK uniform to be racist and leave it at that. Thanks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'll add you to the list (with @middleview and @ObamacareForever) of people who think wearing a KKK uniform isn't racist.
Again...were the actors who wore KKK robes racists in the movie Mississippi Burning?

Who was the individual in the KKK outfit at that costume party? We know who the guy in blackface was. If you find out who was wearing the robe you could ask him if he is a member or it that was making fun of people who belong to the KKK....

By the way....got a comment about Trump's dad getting arrested at a KKK rally?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Suuuuure you haven't "seen proof". LOL

I'll just go with your earlier statement that you don't consider someone wearing a KKK uniform to be racist and leave it at that. Thanks.
So you've seen proof of who is wearing those robes? Who is it? Where is that proof?
Have you also seen proof that he belongs to the Klan?

I dressed up as an Indian warrior one Halloween. That didn't confer membership in the tribe. I also dressed up as a paratrooper...didn't make me a member of the army either.

So you've seen proof of who is wearing those robes? Who is it? Where is that proof?
Have you also seen proof that he belongs to the Klan?

I dressed up as an Indian warrior one Halloween. That didn't confer membership in the tribe. I also dressed up as a paratrooper...didn't make me a member of the army either.
So why don't you dress up in a KKK uniform for Halloween this year? Should be ok, right?

He says he was the guy in blackface. How did you figure out he's the guy in the KKK costume?
The guy in blackface was Joe Biden. At any rate, you're enthusiastically supportive of both of them, as you've made abundantly clear, so I'm looking forward to seeing you in your robe and hood come October. No reason not to, right? Trick or treat!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The guy in blackface was Joe Biden. At any rate, you're enthusiastically supportive of both of them, as you've made abundantly clear, so I'm looking forward to seeing you in your robe and hood come October. No reason not to, right? Trick or treat!
You enthusiastically post false shit. Typical.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You keep dodging the question. What is your excuse for not wearing blackface or a KKK uniform? According to you neither is racist.
You keep dodging the question.

So based on your logic, if having a KKK robe on for a halloween party is racist, is wearing a Nazi uniform for a movie also racist?

As I said before, but you very short memory has probably let slip, I think either blackface or the KKK robes would be in poor taste.