• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

First to plead guilty in Jan 6th resurrection of the U.S was a Libertarian

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Jon Schaffer, a guitarist who founded the metal band Iced Earth, was the first person to file a guilty plea and agree to cooperate with prosecutors, according to Department of Justice filings.

Only 105 rioters have pleaded guilty for their role in the Capitol insurrection so far. This table is tracking them all. (msn.com)

No Democrats would ever stand up and admit guilt. Like the one who shot at random and killed Ashli Babbit.

But now for the bad part of this article.

"I will supervise the prosecution of white supremacists and others who stormed the Capitol on January 6 - a heinous attack that sought to disrupt a cornerstone of our democracy: the peaceful transfer of power to a newly elected government," Garland said.
This is completely opposite of what the Constitution stands for...Garland assuming guilt and that being associated with this issue makes you a white supremacist aka a (D) is dysfunctional and deplorable. But given enough time the (D) will claim they were the instigators, like the (D) claimed to be the part of Lincoln.

I can't wait for (D) to get what they cheated for.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Jon Schaffer, a guitarist who founded the metal band Iced Earth, was the first person to file a guilty plea and agree to cooperate with prosecutors, according to Department of Justice filings.

Only 105 rioters have pleaded guilty for their role in the Capitol insurrection so far. This table is tracking them all. (msn.com)

No Democrats would ever stand up and admit guilt. Like the one who shot at random and killed Ashli Babbit.

But now for the bad part of this article.

This is completely opposite of what the Constitution stands for...Garland assuming guilt and that being associated with this issue makes you a white supremacist aka a (D) is dysfunctional and deplorable. But given enough time the (D) will claim they were the instigators, like the (D) claimed to be the part of Lincoln.

I can't wait for (D) to get what they cheated for.
He says he will supervise the prosecution. He does not state they are guilty.

Drumcollie

He says he will supervise the prosecution. He does not state they are guilty.
Calling them white supremacists, and he doesn't know the truth implicates a form of guilt. The statement is leading.

Yes, I realize that it requires an above I.Q. to figure that out and you didn't figure that out. See the implication here. Garland should not be making implications if he is supervising. The defendants rights have been violated. Garland should recuse himself and the attorney for the defendants should ask for a mistrial.

Drumcollie

What's the percentage of trumpie/repubs who are white supremacists?
99.9 percent less than Democrats. You are automatically a racist when you join the party of slavery. and when you find out and don't join any other party? Shame on you.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

No libs participated in the Jan 6 insurrection, no BLM, no Antifa. Why? Because they love our country and want to safeguard our democracy.

The Trump insurrectionists were either dimwitted and blindly followed Trump's order to storm the Capitol based on a LIE......OR they have no regard for democracy, our Constitution, the rule of law. Which is it?
1. Not true BLM was arrested at the resurrection.

Black Lives Matter Activist Who Stormed Capitol on Jan. 6 ...
1634695819434.jpeg
Jan 15, 2021 · The Black Lives Matter activist who was seen storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was charged with being on restricted grounds, civil disorder,

2. Can you prove that it was on Trump's orders? If so will you be at the trial or will you be presenting evidence?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Calling them white supremacists, and he doesn't know the truth implicates a form of guilt. The statement is leading.

Yes, I realize that it requires an above I.Q. to figure that out and you didn't figure that out. See the implication here. Garland should not be making implications if he is supervising. The defendants rights have been violated. Garland should recuse himself and the attorney for the defendants should ask for a mistrial.
And in what states have you passed the bar?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Not true BLM was arrested at the resurrection.

Black Lives Matter Activist Who Stormed Capitol on Jan. 6 ...
View attachment 66437
Jan 15, 2021 · The Black Lives Matter activist who was seen storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was charged with being on restricted grounds, civil disorder,

2. Can you prove that it was on Trump's orders? If so will you be at the trial or will you be presenting evidence?
What resurrection?

Sullivan showed up at a BLM rally. He was told leave and don't come back to any of our rallies. That is one individual with a tenuous link to BLM. Compare that to about 600 people who range from OathKeepers , Proud Boys to Republican party officials and former republican elected officials.

Trump "go and fight like hell or you won't have a country any more"...Giuliani "Let's have trial by combat"....minutes later there is a riot and a mob attacking the police, breaking windows and doors...calling for Mike Pence to be hanged. Are you honestly suggesting that the call to "stop the steal" was not interpreted as stop the congress from declaring I lost the election?