• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

First Trump conviction handed down.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
It's still a criminal conviction with the name Trump attached to it.

A small victory, but only the first.

Damn.... are we really reduced to this? Is Donald Trump anywhere closer to a jail cell?

PNWest

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I am sure the greatest conman and loser in history will skate away, letting others serve time/ fall on the sword like any good mob boss.

You would think with multiple trials he would do some jail time, some where?

I think his ever-present threats of civil unrest keeps the DA'S on a pause cycle, stupidly so. They pretty much know who the crazies are and will squash any Trump civil war within the hour. I guess the thought of innocents getting hurt/ killed is the deterrent.

Start with tossing Beavis, Butthead and plastic girl in jail and test the waters - after all they were in charge weren't they hahahahahahaha

PNWest

What is the date ?
The link I gave you is 2 weeks ago.
That was from when Bragg took office and pretty much threw out all of the work that Vance had done in investigating Trump. Several of the prosecutors in the office quit because they thought Trump should have been indicted.

Just another failure to indict the orange scumbag. Hey - here's a question for you....
If Trump doesn't ever get indicted was this all just a democratic witchhunt?

Spamature

President
That was from when Bragg took office and pretty much threw out all of the work that Vance had done in investigating Trump. Several of the prosecutors in the office quit because they thought Trump should have been indicted.

Just another failure to indict the orange scumbag. Hey - here's a question for you....
If Trump doesn't ever get indicted was this all just a democratic witchhunt?
But now the talk is they are taking a second look.
He was caught dead to rights, on tape, orchestrating the crime they sent Cohen was sent to jail for.
That is low hanging fruit.

PNWest

But now the talk is they are taking a second look.
He was caught dead to rights, on tape, orchestrating the crime they sent Cohen was sent to jail for.
That is low hanging fruit.
Yep - but he hasn't been charged with a damn thing yet. Why not? Had it been you or I we would have been locked up within an hour of them finding TOP SECRET documents at our residence.

Trump? No so much. I blame it on incompetent prosecutors afraid to do their jobs.

Spamature

President
Yep - but he hasn't been charged with a damn thing yet. Why not? Had it been you or I we would have been locked up within an hour of them finding TOP SECRET documents at our residence.

Trump? No so much. I blame it on incompetent prosecutors afraid to do their jobs.
You and I don't have a cult of gaslighted zombies we can attack law enforcement with.
They don't have to tread so carefully with presidential level cult leaders in the case of normal Americans.

PNWest

You and I don't have a cult of gaslighted zombies we can attack law enforcement with.
They don't have to tread so carefully with presidential level cult leaders in the case of normal Americans.

How much time is enough for you? They've been investigating Trump since before the 2016 election. When will you say that enough time has passed. It's long since time that they either shit or get off of the pot.