• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FiveThirtyEight founder Nate Silver called out the House Speaker Pelosi (D) this week on Twitter for spreading “straight-up misinformation.”

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Ex-Disinformation Chief Nina Jankowicz Targets Pelosi Over ‘Blatant Misrepresentation’
Zachary Leeman - 1h ago
React7 Comments|

1657134812061.png
The former head of the paused Disinformation Governance Board, Nina Jankowicz, broke from her usual criticism of conservatives to call out Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for “blatant misrepresentation” of polling data to make Democrats’ chances in the 2022 midterms seem brighter.

Ex-Disinformation Chief Nina Jankowicz Targets Pelosi Over ‘Blatant Misrepresentation’ (msn.com)

This is hilarious. Makes you wonder what else the left misrepresented:

January 6th
Abortion
Infltion
Gas prices
Job creation
Russia- Ukraine war.
Mass murders...This list goes on and on.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Ex-Disinformation Chief Nina Jankowicz Targets Pelosi Over ‘Blatant Misrepresentation’
Zachary Leeman - 1h ago
React7 Comments|

View attachment 71210
The former head of the paused Disinformation Governance Board, Nina Jankowicz, broke from her usual criticism of conservatives to call out Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for “blatant misrepresentation” of polling data to make Democrats’ chances in the 2022 midterms seem brighter.

Ex-Disinformation Chief Nina Jankowicz Targets Pelosi Over ‘Blatant Misrepresentation’ (msn.com)

This is hilarious. Makes you wonder what else the left misrepresented:

January 6th
Abortion
Infltion
Gas prices
Job creation
Russia- Ukraine war.
Mass murders...This list goes on and on.
Trump was so much better at inserting his-foot-into-his-mouth before adoring crowds.

Pelosi absolutely sucks at it by comparison.

Wait a second!

I just looked at your profile, don't want to misgender you after suffering for misgendering Colorforms, and I notice your gender is unspecified though I seem to remember it being female before.

Have you become transgender?

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
Trump was so much better at inserting his-foot-into-his-mouth before adoring crowds.

Pelosi absolutely sucks at it by comparison.

Wait a second!

I just looked at your profile, don't want to misgender you after suffering for misgendering Colorforms, and I notice your gender is unspecified though I seem to remember it being female before.

Have you become transgender?
Dear lord…..go back and read your response. Paranoid much? LOL

TBLee

Governor
I fold.

Down to 79%.
Let roll with this. I love a good challenge. I want our Country in a better place than what we are in today. I do NOT believe President Biden (or his keepers) are capable of getting us there. Although I am not sure of the solution, I do know THIS current administration is a disaster and cannot lead us in a prosperous direction.