• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FL election officials: Stop It with Trump's Big Lie

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't need one.. It's you who need us to believe you.
There are more people who don't believe you than do. More and more people will see through your arguments because you pull your "facts" out of your ass.

Why do you think that we need you to believe us while providing no evidence to make us believe you?

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
There are more people who don't believe you than do. More and more people will see through your arguments because you pull your "facts" out of your ass.

Why do you think that we need you to believe us while providing no evidence to make us believe you?
The only one pulling "facts" out of his ass is the guy quoting MSM with a serious look on his face like he's found the Dead Sea Scrolls.

God of War

Governor
Here is what you claimed...

When they are prevented from participating by having them stand too far back, kicked out of the forum, or sent home on a fvcking lie that counting is done for the night.

1. There were rules about watchers getting too close due to covid restrictions. A court case resolved it to allow watchers to get 6 feet away.
2. The only instance of anyone removed from a polling place was due to the fact that there were too many watchers. You have no evidence that there were no watchers in that space and the Trump lawyer who brought that case was laughed at when he said there were "non zero individuals watching the count"....because he was confronted by video.

At the city’s federal courthouse on Thursday evening, attorneys for Trump asked a judge to issue an emergency order to stop the count, alleging that all Republican observers had been barred.

Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had “a nonzero number of people in the room,” leaving Diamond audibly exasperated.

3. Nobody was "sent home" with the lie that counting was done. The watchers had assumed that when the afternoon shift of cutters was leaving that they were done for the day and left. Feel free to find any proof of one of those watchers claiming to have been told to leave. You and I both know that you can't.
This is a load of shit. They could have put cameras over the shoulder of counters and they could do as they did in Madison which was to put a glass barrier on the counting table that allowed witnesses closer. I'm not bothering with the rest of your shit.

It boils down to 1 man, 1 ID, 1 paper ballot, and 1 day or the republic is likely over.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is a load of shit. They could have put cameras over the shoulder of counters and they could do as they did in Madison which was to put a glass barrier on the counting table that allowed witnesses closer. I'm not bothering with the rest of your shit.

It boils down to 1 man, 1 ID, 1 paper ballot, and 1 day or the republic is likely over.
Yes, your posts are a load of shit.

Yes they could have put cameras over the shoulder of every counter...instead they had cameras at every angle. The video is available for you to see. If you have rudimentary computer skills you can blow up any portion of a screen.

Stands to reason you don't want to touch the rest of the facts in my post. You have nothing to go on to refute what I posted.

1. person (women are allowed to vote, too).
2. ID is required to register to vote. Most place require ID to vote.
3. Fewer and fewer places allow electronic ballots with no paper trail.
4. More days to vote allow more people to take part. About 200 people are facing charges of vote fraud out of 150 million ballots cast.

You have not convinced the majority of us that there is substantial fraud and your threat to kill off the republic is just a Trumplican blowhard with an opinion few other voters accept.

EatTheRich

President

So what? The vote counting occurred with complete transparency.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I want all legal votes counted. You just need to learn to cast legal votes if that extremely low barrier is some sort of impediment to you.
If you want those barriers YOU need to prove they are needed. So far you've failed to find any justification for eliminating absentee ballots or extended voting to make it more convenient. Somehow you think inconvenience is a good thing.

God of War

Governor
If you want those barriers YOU need to prove they are needed.
No, I don't. You need to prove they aren't. And that's impossible now.
So far you've failed to find any justification for eliminating absentee ballots or extended voting to make it more convenient. Somehow you think inconvenience is a good thing.
No way that old fvck got all those record votes. And bellweathers got it wrong. That election was stolen. And NO WAY Detroit passed any kind of audit. Philly has a record of voting criminality. That election was stolen. But fine because now Democrats are going to get the blame for the damage the vaccine is doing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I don't. You need to prove they aren't. And that's impossible now.

No way that old fvck got all those record votes. And bellweathers got it wrong. That election was stolen. And NO WAY Detroit passed any kind of audit. Philly has a record of voting criminality. That election was stolen. But fine because now Democrats are going to get the blame for the damage the vaccine is doing.
Trump did not win the popular vote in 2016...and his popularity got worse as more and more people died from Covid all while he said there was nothing to worry about.

The proof that there is no need is the lack of proof that there is. There have been over 60 lawsuits from the Trump side trying to say the election was stolen....judges in each and every case have tossed those cases as without evidence. The judges are both republican and democrat and many were appointed by Trump.

You demanded a "forensic" audit and you got one in AZ. It failed to produce any evidence to support the claim that Trump won. There have been independent audits conducted by certified auditors in other places that you refuse to accept because they don't support your opinions...and no other reason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I want all legal votes counted. You just need to learn to cast legal votes if that extremely low barrier is some sort of impediment to you.
As yet you've produced no irrefutable evidence that illegal votes were counted in any quantity sufficient to steal the election....Nationwide it is something like 200 people charged with election related offenses. That is out of over 150 million votes.

God of War

Governor
As yet you've produced no irrefutable evidence that illegal votes were counted in any quantity sufficient to steal the election....Nationwide it is something like 200 people charged with election related offenses. That is out of over 150 million votes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Rassmussen did a poll a year ago when Trump and his allies were running around filing lawsuits and nobody had completed an audit or done much to refute the claim. Now only about 30% believe it....because the evidence is overwhelming that Trump lied and continues to lie.

Polls do not constitute proof of election fraud....