• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FL election officials: Stop It with Trump's Big Lie

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's kinda fun watching the MAGAts flail away. They lose every lawsuit, recount, audit ....whatever they try. With each loss, they set their hair afire. It hardly has time to grow back before they torch it again. Behold PJCon. :D
Hair afire doesn't change the reality that they're supporting/defending the HUUGE Liar.

1635172815172.png

Lots of people voted legally for Biden because they thought he would be a calmer presence in the gov.t. They didn't know about all that stuff in Hunter's laptop because it was deliberately kept from them. They also believed that Biden was going to be a moderate as he said he would. They didn't realize the extent of the lies being told.

The votes that upset republicans are the one's that were added into the totals and were very illegal.
People voted for Biden because he wouldn't send them on wild goose chases about bullshit like Hunter's laptop.
Voters care about real issues like the pandemic. Republicans have made zero effort to address the pandemic. In fact they have gone out of their way to prolong the pandemic by pandering to the anti-vax, anti-mask crowd.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The only way to rekindle people's faith in the election system is to show them that they can count on their vote having meaning. The only way to do that is to assure voters that everyone gets only one legal vote and that those who cast a vote are who they say they are.
People had faith in the electoral system until Trump saw he was going to lose and started telling everyone that the only way Biden would win is if he cheated. The fact is that polls predicted Biden would win in the summer of 2020.

If Trump admitted he lost, fair and square...the doubt would go away.

Colorforms

Senator
And that's what happened in the 2020 election. Everything went according to the proper conduct of elections. Unfortunately, the cultists believe Trump's Big Lie that he won when he did not. There's no evidence for Trump's false claims, so what does that tell us about his cultists believing him? It tells us that their hearts are with authoritarianism and fascism.....not democracy.
Half of the electorate doesn't believe you. One thing that you fascists just don't realize is that you simply can't order people to believe you, and I don't think you have indoctrinated people thoroughly enough not to believe their own eyes.

Half of the electorate doesn't believe you. One thing that you fascists just don't realize is that you simply can't order people to believe you, and I don't think you have indoctrinated people thoroughly enough not to believe their own eyes.
And there have been audit and audit after hand recount after hand recount. Everyone knows Biden, just not everyone will admit it.

Colorforms

Senator
And there have been audit and audit after hand recount after hand recount. Everyone knows Biden, just not everyone will admit it.
I am not sure about what was found locally in other states, but in the state I live in an investigation was done and a myriad of irregularities, circumventions of the existing laws, and questionable practices were found to have taken place all throughout the 2020 election. Add to that the stories that leftist media and social media suppressed, as well as forwarding lies, such as 'Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation' and there is no question in the minds of people that the democrats blatantly cheated. This puts the results of the 2020 election into question for half of the electorate.

BlueHeel

Council Member
Lots of people voted legally for Biden because they thought he would be a calmer presence in the gov.t. They didn't know about all that stuff in Hunter's laptop because it was deliberately kept from them. They also believed that Biden was going to be a moderate as he said he would. They didn't realize the extent of the lies being told.

The votes that upset republicans are the one's that were added into the totals and were very illegal.
What's in Hunters laptop?

BlueHeel

Council Member
I am not sure about what was found locally in other states, but in the state I live in an investigation was done and a myriad of irregularities, circumventions of the existing laws, and questionable practices were found to have taken place all throughout the 2020 election. Add to that the stories that leftist media and social media suppressed, as well as forwarding lies, such as 'Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation' and there is no question in the minds of people that the democrats blatantly cheated. This puts the results of the 2020 election into question for half of the electorate.
What info was suppressed? By which media outlet? Show an accurate example of a Democrat cheating.
Help me out here, please.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? Half, eh? Actually it is something like 1/3rd are as blindly following Trump as you are. What they see and hear is people like you who continue to push the big lie. None are skeptical enough to ask to see your proof....and there is none.

We have posters here who still try to float the idea that Dominion machines were flipping vote totals...only they cannot explain how the numerous hand counts match the machine counts? We also have Sydney Powell who came up with that particular conspiracy theory who says no reasonable individual would have thought she had any facts to back up her story.

We have another poster here who thinks thousands of copy machines were involved in creating ballots. Only that makes no sense at all. Every county has different ballots. The Poll books would have to be doctored to find out who hadn't voted and then use those names to update poll books....Good luck getting access to the poll books after the polls closed and before they are delivered to election HQ.

To use xerox machines to create absentee ballots would be even more fun....Now you have to wait until all absentee ballots have been counted and the voter data base updated and start signing envelopes and matching up the serial numbers to create those envelopes sent to the voters who hadn't voted, but had requested absentee ballots....

Feel free, at any time, to jump in and explain how the fraud related to millions of voters worked. @God of War and @reason10 have failed miserably. I don't expect you'll do any better.

Colorforms

Senator
What is wrong with being irregular?