1. So a court overrules the requirement for in person voters were face masks....Yep, and have on a couple of occasions. Odd how you keep ignoring it.
2. Another court overruled a SoS order in Michigan that open carry of a firearm at a polling place was prohibited.
3. A three judge panel ruled in Minnesota against an extension deadline....but allowed the ballots to be collected, but kept separate until a full hearing could be conducted.
4. In the USSC they declined to reinstate an extension deadline for mail in ballots.
That allowed the extension to stand as ordered by the State Board of Elections.
5. USSC declined to expedite a hearing into the PA supreme court's ruling on an extension to the absentee ballot deadline.
So what, exactly, is your complaint? There must be some rule you think gave democrats an unfair advantage. Was it guns at polling places?
On the other hand, we have Gov Abbot issuing an order that there only be one place per county that can collect absentee ballots. No complaints there, eh?
Missouri came up with a rule that you had to mail your absentee ballot. You couldn't drop it off in person. That was not done by the legislature.
Ohio's SoS ordered that there would only be one place per county for mail in ballots to be returned.
Having read through this I'm stunned that you have not. Almost all of these complaints are that deadlines for the receipt of absentee ballots should not be extended past election day.