• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Florida hates Religious Freedom

By the way, boys and girls, ONCE AGAIN the INTOLERANT, ANTI AMERICAN LEFT has decided to give the democratic process the finger and try to win an abortion victory in the courts.

Florida's voters have decided we want SOME babies to live. And the PRO BABY KILLER can't stand that. So they shop for a judge so they can kill more babies.

Left wingers are monsters.

(Notice mods, at NO TIME did I use any sort of personal insult directed at any specific poster here.)
Deeply held religious beliefs are not subject to the whims of democracy.
People believe what they gonna believe and the government can't do shit about it.
If people's religious beliefs incorporate a freedom to an abortion the Republicans are just gonna have to bend over and take like the little bitches they are.

Colorforms

Senator
People believe what they gonna believe and the government can't do shit about it.
If people's religious beliefs incorporate a freedom to an abortion the Republicans are just gonna have to bend over and take like the little bitches they are.
They are subject to the law, however. Just as I can't sacrifice you to appease my god, a religion can't commit unlawful acts as a practice of faith. And, by the way, I'll bet you a bear claw that the bible doesn't even mention abortion. So the argument is moot anyway.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The government doesn't tell citizens what their religion is.
Citizens tell the government their religion is.
And if the right to abortion is a deeply held religious belief the government has to respect that.
Florida's abortion law is unconstitutional and its going down in flames.
Your abortion law is religious bigotry.
No wonder you refuse to repay your student loans

re-read that

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is that why government killed everyone in Waco?

reason10

Governor

Apparently neither is protections for babies. Your side is afraid of the democratic process, which is why you people went ape shiit after Roe was properly overturned.

Your side of the aisle is less than a generation away from reconstituting concentration camps, for those who are non woke.

Connecting abortion with ANYTHING religious is about as oxymoronic as ten pounds of ice cream daily as part of the Keto diet.

Abortion is murder. PERIOD. And the Bible says THOU SHALT NOT KILL.