• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Florida Man Who Defaced Pride Mural Now Under Arrest

UPNYA2

Mayor
She’s not your granddaughter.

Crikey.
No sh_t.

If she were she would have been taught since birth that words are merely words and no matter their definition or intent have absolutely ZERO actual effect over them. That only the weakest of minds can't grasp that concept.

I have an 8 year old who doesn't get so butt-hurt over something someone may say when referring to them. Then again, come to think of it, she also isn't a dem/lib either, so...……….

Bugsy McGurk

President
No sh_t.

If she were she would have been taught since birth that words are merely words and no matter their definition or intent have absolutely ZERO actual effect over them. That only the weakest of minds can't grasp that concept.

I have an 8 year old who doesn't get so butt-hurt over something someone may say when referring to them. Then again, come to think of it, she also isn't a dem/lib either, so...……….
It’s fine to call your 8 year old granddaughter things like “honey” or “dear.” It’s absurdly inappropriate to refer to grown women you don’t know in that way.

This is actually news to you?

UPNYA2

Mayor
It’s fine to call your 8 year old granddaughter things like “honey” or “dear.” It’s absurdly inappropriate to refer to grown women you don’t know in that way.

This is actually news to you?
It is. They are terms of endearment to me. Like a waitress referring to her customers as sweetie or dear.

Can I still say yes sir and no ma'am to people I don't know well or have never met before? Terms I use out of respect to others, or is that too some weird modern day taboo among you uber-sensitive little dems/l ibs?

Bugsy McGurk

President
It is. They are terms of endearment to me. Like a waitress referring to her customers as sweetie or dear.

Can I still say yes sir and no ma'am to people I don't know well or have never met before? Terms I use out of respect to others, or is that too some weird modern day taboo among you uber-sensitive little dems/l ibs?
Using “no ma’am” is fine. Calling women you don’t know things like “honey” and “dear,” especially when debating with them, is highly offensive to them.

I’m quite shocked this comes as news to you. Are you a hermit?

;-)

UPNYA2

Mayor
Using “no ma’am” is fine. Calling women you don’t know things like “honey” and “dear,” especially when debating with them, is highly offensive to them.

I’m quite shocked this comes as news to you. Are you a hermit?

;-)
No, what I am is a southern raised gentleman.

Sorry that offends you so.