• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Florida teen dies after conspiracy theorist mom takes her to church ‘COVID party’ and tries to treat her with Trump-approved drug

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’d choose open air and a mask over enclosed stadium and no mask any day. But then again, COVID isn’t real and it will disappear on its own. Let’s just be patient.
Most virus do just disappear w/time
Millennials are making sure it doesn't
build up that immune system

Jack4freedom

Governor
?????

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigated the teen’s last two weeks in the medical examiner’s report, which Jones said shows her mother, Carole Brunton Davis, had taken her on June 10 to a church-sponsored event to intentionally expose her immunocompromised daughter, who had survived cancer at 2, to the potentially deadly coronavirus.

-------------------

Medical examiner: Teen who died from COVID-19 attended large church event days before death

----------------------------

Florida Teen Dies After Mother Took Her to Church Coronavirus Party, Then Treated Her With Hydroxychloroquine

----------------------

Frankly SW48 I expected better of you.

Feel free to apologize.
BINGO!!!!!!

Jack4freedom

Governor
RawStory Not a worthy news outlet. Too biased. next
If indeed this mother took her physically compromised daughter to some church party, then treated her with hydroxychloroquine without doctor approval, she should be charged with manslaughter. This has Trump rally written all over it. What a dumb bitch.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Agreed...
'If' true she could have taken her to the Beach for the 4th...………..any beach or any of the house parties now everywhere...……..guess they would have been out of place at the 'Lavish Lounge' in Greenville, SC where the Atlanta blacks killed two and shot 8...………..just posting of where all the COVID-19 parties are...…..wait.........left out Miami

COVID-19 isn't hard to get if ya want it...……….even the Mayor of Atlanta tested positive after 4th shoot'em up

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

The kid didn't deserve this. The mother did.

Probably another Trump supporter.
295,000 BLACK CHILDREN DIED in one year...Because of democratic supported murder.

But you are going to pretend that never happened huh?

Funny, the local press doesn't mention the "covid party" part of the story:

Aren't you the one who tried to put himself forward as the arbiter of what sources were "acceptable?" You seem to have fallen for a bullshit conspiracy theory here...
I was going to say the exact same thing. The source (Ms. Jones) seems to be a selfie-limelighter mental illness kind at this point.

1594088022712.png

How sad for that child. How tragic that her mother was so deluded. And she def. did support Donald, given her tweet noting '5d chess.' I hope she can find a way to live with herself.
The trouble with leftists is a true moral compass. They don't get things morally straight. It should be "sad" for the child and not so much "disgusting" of the parent but "tragic" to be so "deluded". I fixed it for you.

Now that might seem like a difference without a distinction but no it isn't.

BobbyT

Governor
The trouble with leftists is a true moral compass. They don't get things morally straight. It should be "sad" for the child and not so much "disgusting" of the parent but "tragic" to be so "deluded". I fixed it for you.

Now that might seem like a difference without a distinction but no it isn't.
I hope that made you feel tall, I can tell you needed that.

Mick

The Right is always right
?????

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigated the teen’s last two weeks in the medical examiner’s report, which Jones said shows her mother, Carole Brunton Davis, had taken her on June 10 to a church-sponsored event to intentionally expose her immunocompromised daughter, who had survived cancer at 2, to the potentially deadly coronavirus.

-------------------

Medical examiner: Teen who died from COVID-19 attended large church event days before death

Florida Teen Dies After Mother Took Her to Church Coronavirus Party, Then Treated Her With Hydroxychloroquine

----------------------

Feel free to apologize.
Your nbc2 story says nothing of a "covid party". It said a church function where the pastor says social distancing was up to people in attendance. The second source, newsweek, is just another alt-left propaganda site.

Frankly, Pee-Wee, we did expect better of YOU. You chose to double down on yet another hoax. Shameful.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
?????

-------------------

----------------------

Feel free to apologize.
1594118830483.png

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Your nbc2 story says nothing of a "covid party". It said a church function where the pastor says social distancing was up to people in attendance. The second source, newsweek, is just another alt-left propaganda site.

Frankly, Pee-Wee, we did expect better of YOU. You chose to double down on yet another hoax. Shameful.

So that's 2 for 2 ON Dumb leftist Made Up News Stories- Duping the low I.Q.ers

Sunday- The Fake Story about the Mt Rushmore Speech

Monday - Fake COVID Story.

Tuesday - GOING FOR THE TRIFECTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!