• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Florida versus California

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You put up a LIE !

You got BUSTED !

Not only that, but you dropped out of reality in 2016 and joined the Trump Cult in order to become a third grade American with questionable loyalty to our nation.
And no facts to back up your claim so you went to your Trumplandia.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Tho southern states fought a war to keep slavery...now they are republican states.

Find a post of mine calling people racists.
And now no slavery...Gee isn't that funny. The Republican party was founded in 1854 in Wisconsin to stop the spread of slavery.

We won!

Spamature

President
Nope. You put up the lie. You ALWAYS lie.
You lost the argument.
I only put up facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.
View attachment 72345
Where is your evidence that the state's official budget numbers are a lie, and the info you got from who knows where is the truth.

Otherwise, you got busted !

It's the lying that will kill your ilk in the end.

reason10

Governor
Where is your evidence that the state's official budget numbers are a lie, and the info you got from who knows where is the truth.

Otherwise, you got busted !

It's the lying that will kill your ilk in the end.

I don't have to lie. I'm right and you're wrong. You lose every argument, just as you've lost this.
You vote for liars. You're one of them. You have ZERO concept of the truth.

That's a fact, and
1663283634312.png

Give it up, lib. You've LOST this argument.

Spamature

President
I don't have to lie. I'm right and you're wrong. You lose every argument, just as you've lost this.
You vote for liars. You're one of them. You have ZERO concept of the truth.

That's a fact, and
View attachment 72347

Give it up, lib. You've LOST this argument.
You lost this thread just like you lost the election in 2020.

Funny how you wingers whined that nobody cared about your feelings when you were upset by the loss.

Here is a handy guide for excuse making the next time you get busted on your lies. I am sure you already use a few of them.

reason10

Governor
You lost this thread just like you lost the election in 2020.

Funny how you wingers whined that nobody cared about your feelings when you were upset by the loss.

Here is a handy guide for excuse making the next time you get busted on your lies. I am sure you already use a few of them.

All lies. Trump won 2020 by a landslide and the 2000 mules stole the election. It has been proven by reliable sources, unlike your bullschitt left wing hack sites.

And your side of the aisle spent millions attacking President Trump for three years for a Russia conspiracy that never happened, so you have no room to talk when it comes to bitching about a lost election.

Difference is that most of America (mainstream conservatives) have the facts on our side.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All lies. Trump won 2020 by a landslide and the 2000 mules stole the election. It has been proven by reliable sources, unlike your bullschitt left wing hack sites.

And your side of the aisle spent millions attacking President Trump for three years for a Russia conspiracy that never happened, so you have no room to talk when it comes to bitching about a lost election.

Difference is that most of America (mainstream conservatives) have the facts on our side.
D'Souza proved nothing...not one single illegal ballot. Barr even laughed at him and his goofy attempt to make a buck off of the election fraud mob.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That makes sense to you? Abbott flies illegals from Texas to Florida and DeSantis flies them to Mass. and makes money on it?
King Joe flew and bused them all across America and King Joe does nothing if he can't make money

Zam-Zam

Senator
The deciding factor is, perhaps, that one is attracting people and one is shedding people.

You can quibble about the rest to your heart's content, but it seems the people have already decided...No matter what you insist.

Case closed, no?

reason10

Governor
D'Souza proved nothing...not one single illegal ballot. Barr even laughed at him and his goofy attempt to make a buck off of the election fraud mob.
To educated people, he proved the truth. But some people probably have a problem with his race, which is why his facts are held in contention.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

D'Souza was right and you are wrong.

reason10

Governor
That makes sense to you? Abbott flies illegals from Texas to Florida and DeSantis flies them to Mass. and makes money on it?
That is a lie.

Biden flew those people to Florida, in a pathetic attempt to turn Florida Blue with all those illegal votes.
Governor DeSantis spent Florida taxpayer money to fly those people to Martha's Vineyard, where they will offend Democrats at the country club, the same way blacks used to in the Fifties.

I would ask what lie source you found that lie about Florida Governor DeSantis making money on moving those people. It's not a reliable source. And jet fuel costs a lot more money, thanks to Joe and the 2000 mules.

Last edited by a moderator:

4/15

Mayor
You libs have LOST that dumbass LYING argument for about the last TWENTY years.

Give it up. The more LYING sources you vomit on this forum, the dumber you look.
One can only guess which one of the three stooges you look like. I'll pick Moe.

reason10

Governor
One can only guess which one of the three stooges you look like. I'll pick Moe.
Moe and Shemp and Curly were brothers. Moe and Shemp were were born in the 19th Century. Moe's real name was Moses Horwitz. Shemp's real name was Sam Horwitz. Curly's real name was Jerome Hortitz.

I guess you don't like them because they were Jews. Makes sense.

Out of all the brothers, Shemp was the only one with real acting experience. Did a lot of the Joe Palooka shorts after he left Moe, Larry and their oppressive boss Ted Healy.
Curly was the baby of the family. It was mostly his brilliance in improv that caught the attention of Harry Cohn of Columbia Pictures. (That's where all those shorts came from.)

The Three Stooges wound up being the highest paid entertainment act of their time, although most of their success came when Columbia's TV wing Screen Gems started buying their shorts for afternoon kids programming. That got them the feature films they all craved
Have Rocket Will Travel.
The Three Stooges Around the World In a Daze
Snow White and the Three Stooges
The Three Stooges In Orbit
The Three Stooges Meet Hercules.

Moe, without having even finished high school, was smarter and more hard working than any thousand liberals today combined.

But I won't wear that spitoon haircut of his.

Spamature

President

Your side ignored their oaths to the Constitution to allow him to get away with his crime.
Now you are trying to sell out the country in order to bail him out of his current criminal acts.

Tom Facts

Council Member
Someone’s really projecting…

I never see any of the Democratic posters here take the time and effort vilifying another state to such degree and so much effort to idolize their state.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited: