• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Florida versus California

reason10

Governor
Boys and girls, back to the subject of the thread: Florida versus California.

In Cali, the left wing leadership allows THIS to take place.

Thousands of illegal marijuana farms are being cultivated on public land in California. These unregulated grows plague the state with pollution and violence.
Foreign drug lords have taken over an entire region of the state, completely unchecked by law enforcement.
State politicians have sold out to these invaders and the locals have nowhere to turn.
Stream NARCOFORNIA today and watch the chilling story the left is trying to ignore.

In Florida (where our business sense makes California look like a kindergarten finger painting class by comparison) there are LEGAL hemp farms.

Hemp/CBD in Florida
Find the resources and information you need to grow, process, distribute and retail hemp in Florida.

And our brilliant Governor has found a way to keep the drug cartel element out of Florida's LEGAL hemp industry. Just ship those criminals to
Martha's Wall.jpg

4/15

Mayor
Boys and girls, back to the subject of the thread: Florida versus California.

In Cali, the left wing leadership allows THIS to take place.

Thousands of illegal marijuana farms are being cultivated on public land in California. These unregulated grows plague the state with pollution and violence.
Foreign drug lords have taken over an entire region of the state, completely unchecked by law enforcement.
State politicians have sold out to these invaders and the locals have nowhere to turn.
Stream NARCOFORNIA today and watch the chilling story the left is trying to ignore.

In Florida (where our business sense makes California look like a kindergarten finger painting class by comparison) there are LEGAL hemp farms.

Hemp/CBD in Florida
Find the resources and information you need to grow, process, distribute and retail hemp in Florida.

And our brilliant Governor has found a way to keep the drug cartel element out of Florida's LEGAL hemp industry. Just ship those criminals to
View attachment 72529
Your posts get more stupid all the time. California is far superior to Floodida any way you look at it.

Tom Facts

Council Member
Who right now is smarter and better educated than ANY liberal at this forum. And they are terrified of the truth.
I mean if you have to tell everyone you’re something…… it usually means you aren’t.

But then it makes sense.

Majority of your posts revolves around stating something you believe is superior.

It’s all very… projecting some kind of insecurity.

write on

Senator
I mean if you have to tell everyone you’re something…… it usually means you aren’t.

But then it makes sense.

Majority of your posts revolves around stating something you believe is superior.

Trying to hide an inferiority complex.

I've read that those type become sociopath.

reason10

Governor

But then it makes sense.

You need to read my posts. I present facts.
Being superior to the idiot liberals here is not a hard thing to do. Floridians from third grade up automatically qualify for that.

Being superior to stupid people is not saying much. And the liberals here are stupid. Their intelligence level is almost at the mentally retarded phase.
Most of America is more intelligent than these bozos.

reason10

Governor
Your posts get more stupid all the time. California is far superior to Floodida any way you look at it.
See, THAT'S an idiotic lie.
At one time, California had a larger economy than some countries. That was back during the reign of Governor Reagan. It has taken that idiot state over 60 years go to from that bustling economy to the third world shithole it is now.
Hell, I'll bet even the illegal aliens don't want to go to that hell hole now.

Tom Facts

Council Member
See, THAT'S an idiotic lie.
At one time, California had a larger economy than some countries. That was back during the reign of Governor Reagan. It has taken that idiot state over 60 years go to from that bustling economy to the third world shithole it is now.
Hell, I'll bet even the illegal aliens don't want to go to that hell hole now.

Weird… you just spewed some bullshit about facts.

2021 statistic dictates it is currently fifth, ahead of India and behind Germany.

Again, inferiority complex…projecting…

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
Weird… you just spewed some bullshit about facts.

2021 statistic dictates it is currently fifth, ahead of India and behind Germany.

Again, inferiority complex…projecting…
Any idiot can write a statistic chart.
And pretty much EVERY state is ahead of India, (unless you think overcrowding and mass starvation are superior to America.)
Florida has a balanced budget, no state income tax, the best economy in the country, the best schools in the country and a healthy attitude towards illegal aliens. (We ship the bitches OUT)

California's welfare state has driven it's budget farther in the red than at any other time in history. (And this is with the highest state income taxes in the country.) Homeless are [Unwelcome language removed] on the streets in virtually every major city there. Illegal aliens are given drivers licenses. Violent crime is rampant, with communities releasing criminals without bail. The schools are graduating MORONS who can't even read an analog clock, can't balance their checkbooks, and routinely vote Democrats, (like the rest of the idiots in the country. )

Right now Venezuela would be a better location than California.

reason10

Governor
All reason number 1 says is he is a real socially inept person.
In some ways I am. I have problems being around uneducated ignorant idiots. That's one of the reasons why I prefer Florida. Our schools are the best in the country and our population is the best educated.

I can always tell a Californian when he/she/it violates my space. STUPID just oozes off those creeps like stink off a skunk.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You need to read my posts. I present facts.
Being superior to the idiot liberals here is not a hard thing to do. Floridians from third grade up automatically qualify for that.

Being superior to stupid people is not saying much. And the liberals here are stupid. Their intelligence level is almost at the mentally retarded phase.
Most of America is more intelligent than these bozos.
Facts? It is not a fact that you are superior to anyone else here. It is your opinion. It is not a fact that students of Florida schools are superior to anyone else. It is, once again, your opinion.

More than half of America voted against Trump...showing them to be smarter than you....in my opinion.

reason10

Governor
Facts? It is not a fact that you are superior to anyone else here. It is your opinion. It is not a fact that students of Florida schools are superior to anyone else. It is, once again, your opinion.

More than half of America voted against Trump...showing them to be smarter than you....in my opinion.
That is a lie. Everything you spew is a lie. All opinion, no fact.

Most of America voted for Trump, and the 2000 Mules stole the election. And when the Republicans take back the HOuse, not Legallly Elected Joe is going to pay.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Most of America voted for Trump, and the 2000 Mules stole the election. And when the Republicans take back the HOuse, not Legallly Elected Joe is going to pay.
I've pointed out the facts related to 2000 Mules. You ignore them.
If most of America had voted for Trump, he'd still be president.

You have been completely unable to offer evidence that would support D'Souza. I gave you technical information on the accuracy of cell phone GPS data...it was not a source related to any political party...
I pointed out the problems with D'Souza's accusations. He provided no evidence that anyone was paid to harvest ballots. He failed to identify any non-profit that was supposedly providing ballots to those "mules".
He did not identify one single one of his accused mules.
He failed to find one single illegal ballot.

Tom Facts

Council Member
And pretty much EVERY state is ahead of India, (unless you think overcrowding and mass starvation are superior to America.)
Florida has a balanced budget, no state income tax, the best economy in the country, the best schools in the country and a healthy attitude towards illegal aliens. (We ship the bitches OUT)

California's welfare state has driven it's budget farther in the red than at any other time in history. (And this is with the highest state income taxes in the country.) Homeless are [Unwelcome language removed] on the streets in virtually every major city there. Illegal aliens are given drivers licenses. Violent crime is rampant, with communities releasing criminals without bail. The schools are graduating MORONS who can't even read an analog clock, can't balance their checkbooks, and routinely vote Democrats, (like the rest of the idiots in the country. )

Weird, if Florida is so great why does it require some weirdo like you to tell everybody that it is? On a constant basis to remind everyone of your superiority?

It’s hilarious, given I skim through for content like yours, but at the same time it’s pretty… sad and pathetic.

Now we all bask in the bright light that is the worlds most intelligent substitute teacher.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Weird, if Florida is so great why does it require some weirdo like you to tell everybody that it is? On a constant basis to remind everyone of your superiority?

It’s hilarious, given I skim through for content like yours, but at the same time it’s pretty… sad and pathetic.

Now we all bask in the bright light that is the worlds most intelligent substitute teacher.
Notice that he dismisses the facts provided as the product of an idiot, but tells us what a genius he is but is unable to produce any facts at all. He doesn't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Notice that he dismisses the facts provided as the product of an idiot, but tells us what a genius he is but is unable to produce any facts at all. He doesn't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion.
Florida verses California is topic and you and TF jack the thread and make topic R10

Proving not all NO CONTENT get deleted

Jack4freedom

Governor
Florida verses California is topic and you and TF jack the thread and make topic R10

Proving not all NO CONTENT get deleted
It‘s 70 degrees with a slight breeze here in California Dawg. I think I’ll go out and hit a little white ball around then knock back a few beers. In Florida, people are heading for the hills in bumper to bumper traffic. Then they can come back in a couple weeks and try to get all the alligators, water moccasins, coral snakes and 20 foot pythons out of whatever is left of their houses for a few months. That’s what you get for living in a reclaimed swamp. Average elevation 2 feet, if that….lol

Jack4freedom

Governor

Where you at champ? On a greyhound headed for West Virginia…..Or LA….Nice out here…70 with a slight offshore breeze…Come on over to the Golden State…

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Florida has the third highest homeless population in the country.
People living below the poverty line find it difficult to afford housing. Their poor financial condition deprives them of adequate shelter. As of 2018, 13.6% of Florida’s population was living in poverty.
Homelessness in Florida - 7 great questions answered by experts (caufsociety.com)

You think not having an income tax means Florida's government is free? The state budget is $112 billion.

The Legislature relies heavily on federal aid to avoid major budget cuts in the upcoming fiscal year, with federal dollars making up about 35 percent of the entire budget.
Top 5 Things To Know About the FY 2022-23 Budget and Tax Package (floridapolicy.org)