• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Florida versus California

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It‘s 70 degrees with a slight breeze here in California Dawg. I think I’ll go out and hit a little white ball around then knock back a few beers. In Florida, people are heading for the hills in bumper to bumper traffic. Then they can come back in a couple weeks and try to get all the alligators, water moccasins, coral snakes and 20 foot pythons out of whatever is left of their houses for a few months. That’s what you get for living in a reclaimed swamp. Average elevation 2 feet, if that….lol
Well, enjoy a round of chasing that white ball, it's in the 60's during day and high 40's at night here and for past 2 weeks every day I've been chasing corn and this week been trying to get all river/creek bottoms shelled JUST IN CASE Ian visits, but, weather people reports don't sound to be a big problem but better to be safe than sorry.

Well, I've lived in both states and both have perils, hurricanes and earthquakes or fires, so it is what it is and then we have a Bitch as this and KARMA may visit her:

Hurricane Ian: MSNBC's Joy Reid compares Floridians evacuating to illegal immigrants crossing the border

Oh, rain is to start tomorrow and last the weekend, I'm actually ready for a Break, seven days a week not as easy as it once was:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Florida has the third highest homeless population in the country.
People living below the poverty line find it difficult to afford housing. Their poor financial condition deprives them of adequate shelter. As of 2018, 13.6% of Florida’s population was living in poverty.
Homelessness in Florida - 7 great questions answered by experts (caufsociety.com)

You think not having an income tax means Florida's government is free? The state budget is $112 billion.

The Legislature relies heavily on federal aid to avoid major budget cuts in the upcoming fiscal year, with federal dollars making up about 35 percent of the entire budget.
Top 5 Things To Know About the FY 2022-23 Budget and Tax Package (floridapolicy.org)
Really

Washington sheriff slams failed liberal policies as homeless encampment 'devastates' Spokane neighborhood (msn.com)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, enjoy a round of chasing that white ball, it's in the 60's during day and high 40's at night here and for past 2 weeks every day I've been chasing corn and this week been trying to get all river/creek bottoms shelled JUST IN CASE Ian visits, but, weather people reports don't sound to be a big problem but better to be safe than sorry.

Well, I've lived in both states and both have perils, hurricanes and earthquakes or fires, so it is what it is and then we have a Bitch as this and KARMA may visit her:

Hurricane Ian: MSNBC's Joy Reid compares Floridians evacuating to illegal immigrants crossing the border

Oh, rain is to start tomorrow and last the weekend, I'm actually ready for a Break, seven days a week not as easy as it once was:)
I had a dream last night. Ron DeSantis‘ home was picked up and blown away by a series of tornadoes. It landed on the beach right next to Obama’s house in Martha‘s Vineyard right on the Wikked Witch of the West (Nancy Pelosi) and killed her. Just then The Wikked Witch of the North (Marjory Taylor Green) flies in on her broomstick. Obama wakes up and comes out followed by a bunch of midgets and they go over to Ron and Marjory, knock both of them on their asses and take turns pissing on both of them….Then I woke up feeling great, knocked off a batch of morning snatch, went out for a Mexican Breakfast then played a round of golf. Life is great here in California. I am so glad I am not stuck in a swampy hell hole like Florida….On topic, right?

Jack4freedom

Governor
View attachment 72312

California, (with NO fossil fuel production of its own) has rolling electricity blackouts. And in a couple of years it will add to that load by requiring all automobiles to be rechargeable electric cars, thus adding a giant load to that grid. And no efforts to expand it's energy sources.
Third graders in Florida are smarter than that.

In the fiscal year of 2021/22, the budgeted expenditure of the California state government totaled to 164.52 billion U.S. dollars. The expected revenue in that same year was 158.37 billion U.S. dollars.

$10 billion in deficits, in a state with the highest state income tax rates in the country.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-07/florida-posts-21-8-billion-budget-surplus-a-state-record

Florida Posts $21.8 Billion Budget Surplus, a State Record

Florida has no state income tax. And budgets here have to be balanced by law.

The racists in California Edited chose to keep THIS idiot
View attachment 72313

over this much more qualified candidate during the recall elecition.

View attachment 72314

That is racism. Nothing else.
And California deserves what is going to happen to it, both in a little while and years down the line when electric cars crash the electricity grid.

Meanwhile, Florida has the best economy and the best schools in the country, thanks to Republicans and this brilliant Governor.

View attachment 72315
I can’t believe the number of morons who live in Florida. For a week now, they have known that a major hurricane coming right at them. Tonight on the news I see hundreds of cars that have been underwater for hours which will render them all useless forever. These people were too fvcking stupid to drive their cars and their asses somewhere, anywhere that is not under the threat of flooding. This speaks volumes regarding the horrible state of education in that state. I learned something basic about water at a very young age. Very seldom do it flow up hill. These imbeciles are clueless and as a result, insurance rates will go through the roof and DeSatis, crooked scumbag that he is will no doubt appoint some crooked used car dealer to get all of these soggy pieces of shit dried out and sold to unsuspecting people all over the country. Being well educated and from California, if I knew a flood was likely to happen I would simply gas it up, and head for higher ground. These soggy brained idiots just stood there picking thier noses. What’s up with that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I can’t believe the number of morons who live in Florida. For a week now, they have known that a major hurricane coming right at them. Tonight on the news I see hundreds of cars that have been underwater for hours which will render them all useless forever. These people were too fvcking stupid to drive their cars and their asses somewhere, anywhere that is not under the threat of flooding. This speaks volumes regarding the horrible state of education in that state. I learned something basic about water at a very young age. Very seldom do it flow up hill. These imbeciles are clueless and as a result, insurance rates will go through the roof and DeSatis, crooked scumbag that he is will no doubt appoint some crooked used car dealer to get all of these soggy pieces of shit dried out and sold to unsuspecting people all over the country. Being well educated and from California, if I knew a flood was likely to happen I would simply gas it up, and head for higher ground. These soggy brained idiots just stood there picking thier noses. What’s up with that?
Did their school buses drown as in New Orleans?

4/15

Mayor
They, floodians, aren't called boogers for nothing!

Jack4freedom

Governor
California proved it COULD match that, back when Governor Reagan gave that state a better economy than a lot of countries. Since the racist liberals have taken over, it is a ghetto with a few rich bitches living off the poor.
Steelers 20……….Bucs….18……Beat your ass with 2nd string QB…Tampa Bay looks like one very average team this year. Lucky if they make the playoffs……

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Like those in New Orleans did and let 4000 buses drown during Katrina? Earthquakes don't give ya'll much warnings but forest fires do.

Government $billion dollar weather reported Tampa, Ian hit Fort Myers............Cali doesn't have much water flowing anywhere

4/15

Mayor
Like those in New Orleans did and let 4000 buses drown during Katrina? Earthquakes don't give ya'll much warnings but forest fires do.

Government $billion dollar weather reported Tampa, Ian hit Fort Myers............Cali doesn't have much water flowing anywhere
We will fairly soon! For the ignorant it is California.