• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Flynn will walk away a free man

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
The Latest: Trump wishes Flynn ‘good luck’ before sentencing
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn and the Russia investigation (all times local):

7:05 a.m.

President Donald Trump is wishing ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn “good luck” in court as Flynn awaits sentencing for lying to the FBI.

Trump tweeted hours before Flynn’s sentencing Tuesday in federal court in Washington that it “will be interesting to see what he has to say, despite tremendous pressure being put on him, about Russian Collusion in our great and, obviously, highly successful political campaign.” The president adds: “There was no Collusion!”

In another tweet, Trump again disparages the investigation into possible coordination between his campaign and Russia as a “Witch Hunt.”

Flynn’s lawyers have suggested investigators discouraged him from having an attorney present during a 2017 interview and didn’t inform him lying is a crime, but prosecutors scoff at that argument.

Flynn has cooperated with the Russia investigation.

The special counsel’s investigation has produced dozens of criminal charges and four guilty pleas from Trump associates.

___

12:25 a.m.

Michael Flynn will likely walk out of a courtroom a free man due to his extensive cooperation with federal prosecutors, but the run-up to his sentencing Tuesday has exposed raw tensions over an FBI interview in which he lied about his Russian contacts.

Flynn has not tried to retract his guilty plea, and there’s every indication the sentencing will proceed as scheduled.

Flynn’s lawyers have suggested that investigators discouraged President Donald Trump’s then-national security adviser from having an attorney present during the January 2017 interview and never informed him it was a crime to lie.

Prosecutors responded that Flynn didn’t need to be warned it’s a crime to lie to federal agents to know the importance of telling the truth.

Lying to the FBI is a crime? Who knew.

Puzzling Evidence

Flynn has not tried to retract his guilty plea, and there’s every indication the sentencing will proceed as scheduled.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Judge was EXTREMELY agitated and told Flynn that he could not guarantee that Flynn would not go to jail.

It seems you were incorrect.

And if I had called someone Adolph (Hitler) I would certainly apologize.
Nope not I am not wrong Flynn was not sentened today. Which he was supposed to be. The judge knows something isn't right that's what he took the steps he took today. Flynn is trying to protect his family and Mueller being a dirtbag he is has threatened Flynn with something.

Puzzling Evidence

At least I can admit when I'm wrong.

I told everyone in this thread that you would not admit defeat. You're such a piece of work.

Puzzling Evidence

WHO IS EMMET SULLIVAN? JUDGE SENTENCING MICHAEL FLYNN SAYS HE 'ARGUABLY SOLD OUT' THE USA, CANNOT HIDE 'DISGUST'
By Tim Marcin On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 13:05

Michael Flynn, former National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump, departs the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse following a pre-sentencing hearing July 10, 2018, in Washington, D.C. Emmet Sullivan, the judge sentencing Flynn on Tuesday, said he Flynn sold out his country.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Not going anywhere. You lied about our bet, you lied about the judge, you lied about me.

You're a joke - I'll leave when I feel like it.
Jesus - you're in some pretty serious denial there, dude.
WHO IS EMMET SULLIVAN? JUDGE SENTENCING MICHAEL FLYNN SAYS HE 'ARGUABLY SOLD OUT' THE USA, CANNOT HIDE 'DISGUST'
By Tim Marcin On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 13:05

Michael Flynn, former National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump, departs the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse following a pre-sentencing hearing July 10, 2018, in Washington, D.C. Emmet Sullivan, the judge sentencing Flynn on Tuesday, said he Flynn sold out his country.
Shit stain Flynn was to be sentenced yesterday regardless what the media is embellishing on if it were true WHY IN THE HELL DID THE JUDGE DELAY THE SENTENCING?
You don't have children, do you?
AS FOR THE BET YOU NEVER ACCEPTED IT
Do you accept it now? Please say you do because Flynn has yet to be sentenced.

Puzzling Evidence

Shit stain Flynn was to be sentenced yesterday regardless what the media is embellishing on if it were true WHY IN THE HELL DID THE JUDGE DELAY THE SENTENCING?
You don't have children, do you?
AS FOR THE BET YOU NEVER ACCEPTED IT
Do you accept it now? Please say you do because Flynn has yet to be sentenced.
*Edited*

At least I can admit when I'm wrong - you can't. You're a good soldier, though.

Flynn did not have his case thrown out, in fact, he almost had the book thrown at him. I have no idea why he didn't, Mueller wanted to question him more.

Why can't you just accept this?

Last edited by a moderator: