• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For the anti-monarchists in the crowd.

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
If there were no Royal family in Buckingham Palace there were be no need for a changing of the guard. There would be nobody to guard. There would be no Beef Eaters or Royal this and Royal that. So there would be no living history to indulge in. It would be an empty of crew Disney World that would attract far fewer visitors. London would rot with its current cast and crew far beyond today's rot. If not half then maybe only 10% of the tourist industry would dry up. The UK government puts $150,000,000 annually towards the shit show Democrats can't seem to get enough of if you watch CNN and MSNBC... ha ha that's weird...

Anyways seems like a good deal for the UK when you consider these facts below. Unless of course you consider the Royal Family may actually be running the Great Reset show. ha ha

1663831635155.png

Last edited:
If there were no Royal family in Buckingham Palace there were be no need for a changing of the guard. There would be nobody to guard. There would be no Beef Eaters or Royal this and Royal that. So there would be no living history to indulge in. It would be an empty of crew Disney World that would attract far fewer visitors. London would rot with its current cast and crew far beyond today's rot. If not half then maybe only 10% of the tourist industry would dry up. The UK government puts $150,000,000 annually towards the shit show Democrats can't seem to get enough of if you watch CNN and MSNBC... ha ha that's weird...

Anyways seems like a good deal for the UK when you consider these facts below. Unless of course you consider the Royal Family may actually be running the Great Reset show. ha ha

View attachment 72524
Making money is no excuse for immoral and unethical behavior.

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
Making money is no excuse for immoral and unethical behavior.
And your point?

Because I'm not really for or against the monarchy in the UK. But when the tourist industry collapses in the UK, because nobody is going there for the weather or the English food, so too will the financial industry leave to and so will the UK collapse into a very long recession and risk a depression. Sounds just great for me to get an I told you so post out of it. ha ha

And of course the communists will get their chance to take England, right @EatTheRich .

EatTheRich

President
And your point?

Because I'm not really for or against the monarchy in the UK. But when the tourist industry collapses in the UK, because nobody is going there for the weather or the English food, so too will the financial industry leave to and so will the UK collapse into a very long recession and risk a depression. Sounds just great for me to get an I told you so post out of it. ha ha

And of course the communists will get their chance to take England, right @EatTheRich .
As if history, nature, and hospitality aren’t enough to bring people to a British republic. Abolishing monarchy is a task of the bourgeois democratic revolution, not the communist revolution. But only communists are capable of carrying out the task in many countries today due to capitalism’s reliance on reaction. It is not so much that abolishing the monarchy paves the way for the working class to take power, though it does, as that the working class will not take power without in the process abolishing the monarchy.

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
As if history, nature, and hospitality aren’t enough to bring people to a British republic.
The world is full of that with better weather, better food and cheaper accommodations.

Abolishing monarchy is a task of the bourgeois democratic revolution, not the communist revolution.
I'm American. I don't care what you commies do to the monarchy. Do what you did in France. Let the British live with that too. ha ha

But only communists are capable of carrying out the task in many countries today due to capitalism’s reliance on reaction.
Communism is a dangerous joke perpetrated on the greedy and envious who would kill God do justify their thieving and killing. A historical and experimental fact at this point.

It is not so much that abolishing the monarchy paves the way for the working class to take power, though it does, as that the working class will not take power without in the process abolishing the monarchy.
Yeah, just go kill King Charles and stop with the BS. Do your commie thing so that the country can never change its mind. Kill ALL UK royalty. Maybe down in the basement. Yeah, the basement. ;0)

EatTheRich

President
The world is full of that with better weather, better food and cheaper accommodations.

I'm American. I don't care what you commies do to the monarchy. Do what you did in France. Let the British live with that too. ha ha

Communism is a dangerous joke perpetrated on the greedy and envious who would kill God do justify their thieving and killing. A historical and experimental fact at this point.

Yeah, just go kill King Charles and stop with the BS. Do your commie thing so that the country can never change its mind. Kill ALL UK royalty. Maybe down in the basement. Yeah, the basement. ;0)

EatTheRich

President
The Jacobin in ETR rears its head. Un-apologetic and avoracious for more and more wealth transfer through killing. ;0)

The Jacobins after all played a mostly honorable historical role (although the more honorable Cordeliers, Enrages, and Society of Equals, who unlike them did not wield state power, at times made the Jacobins look like two-faced hypocrites). You can’t be against wealth transfer through killing and at the same time sympathetic or even neutral toward a monarchy built on the same.