• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

For those that say Non-Americans can't/don't vote or get welfare

protectionist

Governor
Every state requires proof. In some states that proof involves two or three forms of ID...a driver's license, SS number etc...

You don't think that proves citizenship. Tough shit.
None of those prove citizenship. There are no requirements for citizenship proof, thereby enabling illegal aliens to vote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
None of those prove citizenship. There are no requirements for citizenship proof, thereby enabling illegal aliens to vote.
Exactly, when I renewed my driver licenses to get the Gold Star to fly I needed my birth certificate which I couldn't find so I took my medicare care/social security card and both DD-214's.............NOPE, BC required........so I go to court house get a copy of BC and since I didn't have that when renewing I had to pay $15 on second visit

Yet, in San Fran not required to be a COP!

San Francisco Police Department hired unvetted, undocumented officers to fill staff vacancies, audit finds (msn.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
From your link.
The group reported that in 2022, 132 non-citizens were registered to vote, and six of them illegally cast ballots in Pima County. Five illegal voters were found to have voted in Maricopa County in 2020.

11 ballots cast and the illegal voters caught....but no wonder Trump lost.
I didn't post anything about Trump
I'm sure you dream of him at night if you ever sleep

protectionist

Governor
? Either way, anyone attempting to vote illegally would be caught with trivial ease and prosecuted, and their vote would not be counted.
You are a victim of liberal media idiot talk. Illegal aliens have been voting by the MILLIONS for 70 years, because there is no requirement in any state for proof of citizenship. So there is no way to catch them.

No one knows they are illegal aliens, Catching them is almost impossible.

As usual, we have liberals thinking exactly the opposite of the truth.

protectionist

Governor
When you conveniently ignore the facts in favor of implying something completely false...yes, you are really reaching. I posted the requirement for citizenship to be verified.
Ther is no requirement for citizenship verification in any of the 50 states. Blue states require no ID at all.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
You are a victim of liberal media idiot talk. Illegal aliens have been voting by the MILLIONS for 70 years, because there is no requirement in any state for proof of citizenship. So there is no way to catch them.

Incorrect in every respect.

You trump bootlickers are awfully paranoid.trump got his fat ass beat...Deal with it

Boltlady

Mayor
You trump bootlickers are awfully paranoid.trump got his fat ass beat...Deal with it
"there is no requirement in any state for proof of citizenship. So there is no way to catch them." I don't believe that. Back when I had my business (in Virginia), my bookkeeper told me that applicants had to prove they were citizens. Student registrations and medical patients are a couple more. There are actually lots of ways that illegals can be proven as such except for the part where employees don't want to. They like cheaper labor.

Last edited: