• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Former federal prosecutor Francey Hakes accused Bragg of weaponizing the law politically, and acting like a "king," in order to indict the former pres

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, BRO, we have different opinions of what I consider to the trash bags
I served and NO ONE can ever change my thoughts and IMO there's a special place in HELL for both of them

58,479 on the wall and double that number of that now due to Agent Orange and Suicide thanks to LBJ's lie of Gulf of Tonkin, I lust for death to forget it
I certainly agree that a lot of good and great men lost their lives unnecessarily over there. I knew several personally. And there is plenty of blame to go around. RIP to all on that Wall and all who have died since as a result. God bless them all!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I said Raoul was a chickenshit, not you. However I always enjoy reading back and forth between you and Middleview. He generally backs up whatever he says in my opinion. You always manage to bring out the best in him too. Why ignore?
I can't stand the lil' homebound fvckwit...........
When I can't stand a fvckwit it's in my best interest to ignore them
of course Life in Prison is no longer a Long sentence for me
Unlike YOU I'm sure that lil' fvckwit doesn't have the balls to meet me........

Jack4freedom

Governor
I can't stand the lil' homebound fvckwit...........
When I can't stand a fvckwit it's in my best interest to ignore them
of course Life in Prison is no longer a Long sentence for me
Unlike YOU I'm sure that lil' fvckwit doesn't have the balls to meet me........
He‘d no doubt like you if he ever did. I don’t always agree with you but I damn well know that you are the real deal. Too bad Middle can’t see that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I certainly agree that a lot of good and great men lost their lives unnecessarily over there. I knew several personally. And there is plenty of blame to go around. RIP to all on that Wall and all who have died since as a result. God bless them all!
It's why I'm a member of ROLLING THUNDER and we help as many Veterans as possible in need.......there's NOTHING I will not do to help Veterans really in needs, power bill or just someone to talk with and will never stop doing that as long as I'm alive.

The “Trump is a victim“ card being played now by Fox News, The GOP Congress and most other potential GOP candidates will make it much easier for Donny to dupe the primary voters into handing him the nomination but he still has absolutely NO CHANCE of winning the election in 2024. His whiney b*tch act might get him 40%-45% of the votes but he will be trounced in the general again.
LOL. Will you bet the farm on that?

It was against the law to put a hold on a congressional appropriation without notifying congress two weeks in advance.

GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid | Fox News

He then committed obstruction by telling federal employees to ignore subpoenas.

He broke several laws when he took about 40 boxes of government documents, some classified, from the White House.

Trump May Have Broken These 8 Federal Laws (businessinsider.com)
He broke several laws when he took about 40 boxes of government documents, some classified, from the White House.

so, you're admitting that Biden broke the law.

Jack4freedom

Governor
LOL. Will you bet the farm on that?
A year ago I would have bet that the GOP would have jettisoned the Orange man and he would not even bother running again. I underestimated the idiocy of today’s GOP voters again. Now it looks like Donny is the big favorite to win the nomination in 2024. Even after the disastrous midterm Senate picks he made. If he runs again, he will lose big, lose the house and lose more Senate seats and possible State Houses and Governors races. To the Democrats, Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I will never understand the insecurities held by those who are put on ignore. It’s like they just don‘t get how insignificant their words are. And they just keep trying…and trying. Kind of pathetic…anyways….let gets back to the topic…
Hilarious....you claim to have put me on ignore and then say that the messages you ignore show I'm insecure. You also claim to be open to the ideas of others....but then put people on ignore. Seems you think disagreeing with you is indicative of being disrespectful.

I am always open to others opinions as long as I believe there is respect involved. When I see the disrespect and inability to be open to various points of view, then the ignore button comes in very handy.

protectionist

Governor
A year ago I would have bet that the GOP would have jettisoned the Orange man and he would not even bother running again. I underestimated the idiocy of today’s GOP voters again. Now it looks like Donny is the big favorite to win the nomination in 2024. Even after the disastrous midterm Senate picks he made. If he runs again, he will lose big, lose the house and lose more Senate seats and possible State Houses and Governors races. To the Democrats, Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.
Only way the Democrats will beat him, is if their fraud machine is well oiled and efficient. I yearn for the day when we used to watch election returns, and by midnight, we would all know who the winner is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Only way the Democrats will beat him, is if their fraud machine is well oiled and efficient. I yearn for the day when we used to watch election returns, and by midnight, we would all know who the winner is.
Yeah, back when about 50% of the voters actually cast a vote?
In 1996 only 49% of the eligible voters cast a vote. In 2020 it rose to 62%.

You continue to pretend that fraud was involved in Trump's loss. You have yet to actually provide credible evidence that survives scrutiny.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The old, “either I win or the other guy cheated or it’s the umpire‘s fault” crap. There have always been a few weak delusional losers around. Trump has brought this loser mentality to new heights. Now there are 10s of millions of crybaby losers here in America. Bunch of total sissies. Too bad…

protectionist

Governor
The old, “either I win or the other guy cheated or it’s the umpire‘s fault” crap. There have always been a few weak delusional losers around. Trump has brought this loser mentality to new heights. Now there are 10s of millions of crybaby losers here in America. Bunch of total sissies. Too bad…
Oh, so you have read my MANY PAGES of evidence of 2020 election fraud, and thus are qualified to comment ? How about a QUIZ ?

Let‘s face it champette, anyone who still thinks Trump won in 2020 is in no position to tell anybody about self awareness. Talk about “mind numbing bullshit”….You are the queen of mind numbing bullshit right up there with Sydney Powell, Jenna Ellis and Maria Bartotomo. This is pretty basic stuff sugar britches.
Your still screaming about the Russians and the 2016 election Sally, so please STFU.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your still screaming about the Russians and the 2016 election Sally, so please STFU.
When Trump won in 2016, I accepted it that night and wished him and his team all the best. So, once again, you are full of shit. Too bad. I competed in sports throughout my young life. One of the first things I learned was to accept defeat with class and not act like a big fat pu$$y. Evidently Trump’s rich Daddy and the teachers and coaches at the rich brat schools he attended never taught him about sportsmanship, dignity or class. Therefore he is now a 77 year old dooshebag. It amazes me that anyone still supports him.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Oh, so you have read my MANY PAGES of evidence of 2020 election fraud, and thus are qualified to comment ? How about a QUIZ ?
Dozens of Federal, State and Local judges read all of your many pages of so called “evidence” and laughed it all out of court. Crap posted by delusional imbeciles on the internet does not equal evidence champy.

protectionist

Governor
Dozens of Federal, State and Local judges read all of your many pages of so called “evidence” and laughed it all out of court. Crap posted by delusional imbeciles on the internet does not equal evidence champy.
Like I havent heard the "judges" rap before, right ? I've only obliterated it 1000 times in this forum, and the other one I post in. "Court cases" is what Democrats keep harping about, but they have a hollow argument. Ho hum. Some judges were biased Democrats. Some were anti-Trump RINOs, including a few whom Trump appointed, And some, like the Supreme Court, just didn't want to bring politics into the courtroom. The "courts" argument doesn't have an ounce of credibility.

What DOES have credibility is THIS >>> Post # s >>> 56 - 63 in this thread >>

Here's a TINY tidbit >>
An industry expert,,Dr, Andrew Appel, Princeton Professor of Computer Science and Election Security Expert ,has recently observed, with reference to Dominion Voting machines: “I figured out how to make a slightly different computer program that just before the polls were closed, it switches some votes around from one candidate to another. I wrote that computer
program into a memory chip and now to hack a voting machine you just need 7 minutes alone with a screwdriver.”

2 Andrew W. Appel, et al., “Ballot Marking Devices (BMDs) Cannot Assure the Will of the Voters” at (Dec. 27, 2019),( attached hereto as Exh. 10 (“Appel Study”)

and this >>
It could take a month to read all the election fraud evidence on posts 56 - 63 (including the links and sublinks), but If all that month of 2020 election fraud reading isn't enough for you, here is a link to the 86 page Navarro Report PDF.

Read Baby! Read! >>>

The Navarro Report Vol I, II, III - Feb. 2, 2021.pdf (dropbox.com)

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
When Trump won in 2016, I accepted it that night and wished him and his team all the best. So, once again, you are full of shit. Too bad. I competed in sports throughout my young life. One of the first things I learned was to accept defeat with class and not act like a big fat pu$$y. Evidently Trump’s rich Daddy and the teachers and coaches at the rich brat schools he attended never taught him about sportsmanship, dignity or class. Therefore he is now a 77 year old dooshebag. It amazes me that anyone still supports him.
That's because YOU ARE CLUELESS with respect to the long list of his accomplishmnts, and how he made America great again, after the weak, racebaiting, GDP sinking administration of Obama. Wanna take a QUIZ ?