• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Former federal prosecutor Francey Hakes accused Bragg of weaponizing the law politically, and acting like a "king," in order to indict the former pres

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Spare us your f-cking debunked talking points and bullshit.
Spare us your f*cking claims to have debunked facts with uninformed opinions. You've failed miserably.

You've had every opportunity to C&P something from the Twitter files to show the FBI discussed the laptop with Twitter and run away from every challenge...claiming you provided the link to the twitter files and that is good enough. Except, I searched those links and cannot find one single mention by the FBI of the laptop. Of course, then we have Taibbi actually telling you that the government did not try to get Twitter to censor the laptop story.

protectionist

Governor
The fact is that republicans were in control in Georgia.

Typically recounts are done by independent auditors.

You can call them cheaters...you just can'[t find evidence that they cheated.
No they were not.

"Independent"! Oh that's a good one.

I not only found evidence of cheating, I've been posting it for 2 years.

protectionist

Governor
So will you and other Trumplicans try to minimize the Jan 6 insurrection...nobody is minimizing the arsonists and rioters from 2020.

Attempting to overturn an election is a big deal. Was never done by any president in our history until this assh0le.
No such thing as a Jan 6 "insurrection" - not one charge among over 1,000 contained the word "insurrection" . But keep on harping the media's catchwords.

Attempting to overturn an election is a Very big deal, That's why many people turned put to protest against Joe Biden and facilitators doing just that in November 2020.

And yes - " Was never done by any president in our history until this assh0le" > Joe Biden.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No such thing as a Jan 6 "insurrection" - not one charge among over 1,000 contained the word "insurrection" . But keep on harping the media's catchwords.

Attempting to overturn an election is a Very big deal, That's why many people turned put to protest against Joe Biden and facilitators doing just that in November 2020.

And yes - " Was never done by any president in our history until this assh0le" > Joe Biden.
Seditious conspiracy?

protectionist

Governor
And you think Joe Biden could be charged for that? Do you have evidence that Joe lied on his tax returns or are you still pointing fingers at Hunter?
Hunter complained that he had to “pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” assuring her that unlike “Pop” — the family’s name for Joe — he wouldn’t take “half your salary.” In right-wing circles, these texts have been construed to suggest there was a formal revenue-sharing agreement between Joe and Hunter.

There is the "big guy" quote > . In 2017, Hunter and his partners formed a corporate entity to pursue business ventures with Ye Jianming ’s company, including a later-scuttled $40 million investment in a natural-gas project on Monkey Island in Louisiana. A 2017 email from a representative for one of the partners (subject line: “Expectations”) was allegedly found on the laptop. It proposed a corporate structure in which Hunter would own 20 percent of the company, with another 10 percent “held by H for the big guy.” The big guy, many on the right believe, was Joe Biden.

Ye later struck an agreement that paid nearly $5 million in legal and consulting fees to entities controlled by Hunter and his uncle James Biden.

the present stalemate, in which one side treats the subject with polite indifference while the other side foments and fundraises off it, is unsustainable. Maybe it will be broken by the Justice Department, which is reported to be conducting a wide-ranging criminal investigation into Hunter Biden, examining whether he violated various tax, money-laundering, and lobbying-disclosure laws.

(The laptop has already been entered into the Congressional Record on a motion by Florida Republican Matt Gaetz.

The group Marco Polo founder Garrett Ziegler, believes it has uncovered a total of 459 documented violations of state and federal laws on the laptop.

It includes 140 alleged business-related crimes, 191 sex-related offenses and 128 drug-related crimes.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hunter complained that he had to “pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” assuring her that unlike “Pop” — the family’s name for Joe — he wouldn’t take “half your salary.” In right-wing circles, these texts have been construed to suggest there was a formal revenue-sharing agreement between Joe and Hunter.

There is the "big guy" quote > . In 2017, Hunter and his partners formed a corporate entity to pursue business ventures with Ye Jianming ’s company, including a later-scuttled $40 million investment in a natural-gas project on Monkey Island in Louisiana. A 2017 email from a representative for one of the partners (subject line: “Expectations”) was allegedly found on the laptop. It proposed a corporate structure in which Hunter would own 20 percent of the company, with another 10 percent “held by H for the big guy.” The big guy, many on the right believe, was Joe Biden.

Ye later struck an agreement that paid nearly $5 million in legal and consulting fees to entities controlled by Hunter and his uncle James Biden.

the present stalemate, in which one side treats the subject with polite indifference while the other side foments and fundraises off it, is unsustainable. Maybe it will be broken by the Justice Department, which is reported to be conducting a wide-ranging criminal investigation into Hunter Biden, examining whether he violated various tax, money-laundering, and lobbying-disclosure laws.

(The laptop has already been entered into the Congressional Record on a motion by Florida Republican Matt Gaetz.

The group Marco Polo founder Garrett Ziegler, believes it has uncovered a total of 459 documented violations of state and federal laws on the laptop.

It includes 140 alleged business-related crimes, 191 sex-related offenses and 128 drug-related crimes.
Is there evidence that Hunter "paid for everything" His complaint doesn't mean shit. He bitched about paying a $190 per month at&t bill, but was his cell phone also on the family plan? It would seem so...I have four cell phones, including my son's, on my plan for $225 per month.

He paid for repairs on the Wilmington house, but was he living their at the time? Those repairs were paid for out of a joint account between the two.

The 2017 email suggesting 10% of the shares in a company being held for Joe was the day before the incorporation. The papers filed do not show Joe as a share holder. Since Joe was not in public office...so what? There would have been nothing at all wrong with Joe taking part in that company. The facts show he didn't.

Garrett Ziegler says he has found 140 business related crimes? So this former Trump WH appointee is a credible source to you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No they were not.

"Independent"! Oh that's a good one.

I not only found evidence of cheating, I've been posting it for 2 years.
Every single post of yours arguing that you have evidence has been crushed by the facts.

The Secretary of State in Georgia is Brad Raffensperger. He's a republican. Gabe Sterling is the Chief Operating Officer in charge of elections for the state. He's a republican. Both men voted for Trump.

Arizona and Wisconsin had very partisan groups auditing the election and they found nothing. Wisconsin republicans appointed a retired judge (Gabelman) to investigate and he was fired because he invented crap that nobody believed....
In Pennsylvania Wake Technology Services Inc was under contract with Sydney Powell to audit the election results.

Other, independent audits were performed by companies certified by the EAC....

protectionist

Governor
Every single post of yours arguing that you have evidence has been crushed by the facts.

The Secretary of State in Georgia is Brad Raffensperger. He's a republican. Gabe Sterling is the Chief Operating Officer in charge of elections for the state. He's a republican. Both men voted for Trump.

Arizona and Wisconsin had very partisan groups auditing the election and they found nothing. Wisconsin republicans appointed a retired judge (Gabelman) to investigate and he was fired because he invented crap that nobody believed....
In Pennsylvania Wake Technology Services Inc was under contract with Sydney Powell to audit the election results.

Other, independent audits were performed by companies certified by the EAC....

None of what I posted as evodence has been refuted by yu aor anyne - nit one word

middleview

President
Supporting Member
None of what I posted as evodence has been refuted by yu aor anyne - nit one word
Find any post of yours that I did not reply to. Your version of events is easily destroyed.

Feel better, Lay down and close your eyes and let the drugs kick in. We'll talk tomorrow.

protectionist

Governor
Find any post of yours that I did not reply to. Your version of events is easily destroyed.

Feel better, Lay down and close your eyes and let the drugs kick in. We'll talk tomorrow.
I just got a few hours of sleep, Feel more clear now. As I recollect, I have given little QUIZZES pertaining to the evidences I posted about 2020 election fraud. I dont recall seeing a single correct answer to any of the questions from anybody.

I also notice that (since everybody seems to like to tlk about the "courts" so much), the Arizona Supreme Court just denied/invalidated the 2022 election results, based on 300,000 fraudulent counted "votes" with mismatched signatures, which a Democrat election supervisor had allowed to go through.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I just got a few hours of sleep, Feel more clear now. As I recollect, I have given little QUIZZES pertaining to the evidences I posted about 2020 election fraud. I dont recall seeing a single correct answer to any of the questions from anybody.

I also notice that (since everybody seems to like to tlk about the "courts" so much), the Arizona Supreme Court just denied/invalidated the 2022 election results, based on 300,000 fraudulent counted "votes" with mismatched signatures, which a Democrat election supervisor had allowed to go through.
Link?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

As if your goofy, slanted quizzes prove a damned thing.
Do you still beat your wife? It is easy to ask questions for which there is no way to answer without agreeing with you...

You do not have a link to that supreme court decision because it didn't happen.
Arizona judge dismisses most of Kari Lake’s lawsuit challenging election results
For the other remaining count, Lake claims that more than 300,000 Maricopa County ballots did not have proper chain of custody paperwork.

The Arizona Supreme Court has declined to hear most of Republican Kari Lake’s appeal in a challenge of her defeat in the governor’s race, but revived a claim that was dismissed by a trial court, the AP reports. In an order Wednesday, the state’s highest court said a lower-court had erroneously dismissed Lake’s claim challenging the application of signature verification procedures on early ballots in Maricopa County. The court sent the claim back to a trial court to consider.

protectionist

Governor
As if your goofy, slanted quizzes prove a damned thing.
Do you still beat your wife? It is easy to ask questions for which there is no way to answer without agreeing with you...
1. of course there is a way to answer without agreeing with me, because my QUIZ questions don't ask for agreement. They only ask for IDENTIFICATION of people who are mentioned in the long lists of evidences, that you et al did not read, and that's why you don't know who they are, cannot ID them, and are ignorant of the evidences that they are connected with....and thus you try to obfuscate this, by calling the QUIZZES "slanted", and pretending you are being asked for agreement.
I'll tell you what - I'll cite some first names of some people mentioned in the QUIZZES, which are taken from the fraud evidences I posted, and then you post their full name (first & last) OK ? No request for agreement about anything.

Who are these people ? >>>
What's their connection to fraud evidence ?

1. Alexandra
2. Zachary
3. Jesse
4. Robert
5. Steven
6. Phill
7. Russell