• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Former federal prosecutor Francey Hakes accused Bragg of weaponizing the law politically, and acting like a "king," in order to indict the former pres

protectionist

Governor
Trump is given until Tuesday to turn himself in. Garland has nothing to do with this case. This is New York.
Bastion of Ultra-Liberal-Lunacy. How do I know ? I grew up there, and went to school there through 4 years of the City University of New York.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
YOU KNOW the answer to that. it's in Post # 190 & 199.

"You never even looked at them, and then go around claiming you did, and that there isnt any evidence,"
And you, having denied the judges had considered the evidence, did not read the link I provided with the judge from PA who clearly stated that the evidence provided by the Trump lawyers was laughable. Did you read that link or not? You sure as hell couldn't remember his name.

I did read your posts that thread and there absolutely was no evidence of fraud....
Let's start with post #259
The claim about AZ was that an anonymous email was sent to the legislature alleging 35,000 votes were counted in advance of the election and a spike of 143,000 votes were noted at 8:06pm on election night.

There was no link to back up the claims, but you did come up with a link about one county screwing up their count....In fact the link shows you are wrong.

There was no link to any of the other allegations. Now ask yourself how none of these claims was in the Cyber Ninja report on Arizona.

California:
Two guys were charged with registration fraud...Your link to the LA county DA's office website is not proof of any fraudulent ballots. The problem happens when people are paid to register voters by the count of registrations. A couple of paid individuals were caught registering Micky Mouse and the entire Dallas Cowboys team in Texas....

Georgia:
The claim is that 2,560 felons voted. That is false. Your source fails to actually identify any names of those voters. The analysis of the "vote dumps" by Central City News ignores reality. Votes are counted in batches and reported as they are available. Why do you, or they, think there is some significance to that?

It claims there were 900 military ballots, all for Biden. No source is cited. I found a source that shows the batches were sorted by candidate. Yes, a batch had 950 for Biden. Another batch of 130 for Trump and none for Biden.

Fact check: Georgia military, overseas ballots not evidence of fraud (usatoday.com)

It claims a water leak on election night caused the count to be suspended due to a water leak. That is a lie. The leak happened at 6am and was discovered by the first people to arrive that morning. It was cleaned up before counting started.

Fulton Commission Chairman Robb Pitts told the Journal-Constitution that the pipe burst occurred at 6:07 a.m. and was repaired within two hours.

Fact check: Claim of GA vote spike for Biden after pipe burst is false (usatoday.com)

Lawsuit filed week after election to stop certification dismissed by 11th Circuit Court of Appeals

Lin Wood lawsuit in Georgia dismissed by 11th Circuit | 11alive.com

Brian Kemp allowed election officials to open outer envelopes? Oh NOOOOOO! All those ballot must be fraudulent...right? Um, no.

Project Veritas has a video of a third hand account of votes for Trump being counted for Biden? And you think that is evidence?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

"You never even looked at them, and then go around claiming you did, and that there isnt any evidence,"
So I responded to some of your accusations. Before I spend more time on it...deal with the rebuttals mentioned.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Another of the items in your post was about the discovery of additional votes in Floyd County Ga;

Before they found that thumb drive
Trump 27,120 votes
Biden 10,972 votes

After
Trump 28,763
Biden 11,873.

Walton County
Trump 37,842
Biden 12,682

Fayette county
Trump 37,942
Biden 33,065

So it was republican counties that were affected by the memory cards...Can't trust them republicans...

DeKalb County
Trump 58,373
Biden 308,227 +629 after the recount.

Your post claims observers were not permitted and votes were counted for Biden when they had been for Trump.

Here are the results of the hand recount.

Georgia Hand Recount: Where Votes Differed by County - The New York Times (nytimes.com)