• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley ‘mortified’ by Biden asking China for help with Russia

Do you think Biden would stop Communist China from taking over Nationalist China, known as Taiwan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, who served under Donald Trump, criticised President Joe Biden on Sunday over reports that the president and his team had urged China’s government behind the scenes to help persuade Moscow against going to war in Ukraine.

Speaking on NBC’s Meet the Press, the former South Carolina governor and potential 2024 GOP candidate said that she operated under the assumption that China’s government shared most if not all intelligence with Russia.

"You never ask an enemy for help with another enemy. I never told China anything I didn't want Russia to know,” she told NBC.

"I was mortified that Biden went so far as asking China for help with Russia," Ms Haley added.

“You can’t trust Xi. You can’t trust China,” she reiterated, speaking of China’s President Xi Jinping.

Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley ‘mortified’ by Biden asking China for help with Russia (yahoo.com)

Haley is right on.

1646675195977.png