• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Four more cops down. Lefty's blood thirsty terrorism continues!

Mick

The Right is always right
I see our policemen firemen and paramedics out busting their asses to minimize the damage and prevent loss of life. And by the way, they are doing a hell of a good job.
Good acknowledgement. Glad you stopped listening to madcow, parnut, and fruitman for once and finally posted something sensible.

Mick

No you aren't. I am stating my point of view.

Now where is your evidence.
Evidence that it was nazis backed by Russian trolls colluding with Trump? You said those types of accusations need no evidence. Now you demand it? That mind of yours following Joe's into the senile abyss?

:D

Jen

Senator

Despicable
I don't know how it will end until all police are either dead or have quit the force. Governors won't call in the National Guard in some states. Those states will have bloody anarchy. And they will find a way to blame Trump.... even though it is the fault of the lame governor and the anarchists.

Maybe it is time for the red states in the "fly over" area to leave the nation. The East and West Coasts are going to be Communist soon. I don't want to live in a Communist country. So.... let those who want that.........be there. They have choices now. Maybe not so much later.

FakeName

Governor
I don't know how it will end until all police are either dead or have quit the force. Governors won't call in the National Guard in some states. Those states will have bloody anarchy. And they will find a way to blame Trump.... even though it is the fault of the lame governor and the anarchists.

Maybe it is time for the red states in the "fly over" area to leave the nation. The East and West Coasts are going to be Communist soon. I don't want to live in a Communist country. So.... let those who want that.........be there. They have choices now. Maybe not so much later.
without the blue states the red states would be third world poppers. They can't pay their own way. Take away the excess tax revenue from blue states and you all would be screwed.

Mick

more childish name calling.

Can't you control yourself?
Left wing zealots deserve the names they are called. Look at the atrocities they are committing in the name of left wing causes. It should be FAR worse for them.

Mick

without the blue states the red states would be third world poppers. They can't pay their own way. Take away the excess tax revenue from blue states and you all would be screwed.
Red states are the only ones who balance their budgets, guy. Republicans pay the taxes, Democrats mooch. We've been over this.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
Left wing zealots deserve the names they are called. Look at the atrocities they are committing in the name of left wing causes. It should be FAR worse for them.
The childish name calling makes you look foolish not them.

Amazing that you made it to adulthood without learning that basic lesson.

Colorforms

Senator
Total BS. You just made that up out of thin air. Pulled it right out of your bottom.

Fact, in 2019, 48 police officers totall were killed in felonious acts (only a fraction of them by blacks).

Meanwhile, in 2019, 235 blacks were killed by cops.

Why do you just make sh*t up?
And it's only going to get worse as the rift between the black community and law enforcement grows. The more belligerent and disruptive blacks become, the more likely they are to be hurt or killed.

Jen

Senator
Poppers?
WTH?
Do you mean "paupers"?
I disagree. Red states have the ports of Texas.........and all the crop growing power in the world, and some good airports. We'd be fine.

FakeName

Governor
And it's only going to get worse as the rift between the black community and law enforcement grows. The more belligerent and disruptive blacks become, the more likely they are to be hurt or killed.
With Trump's lack of leadership you may be right.

If we get a real leader, Biden, I think it will get better not worse.

FakeName

Governor
Poppers?
WTH?
Do you mean "paupers"?
I disagree. Red states have the ports of Texas.........and all the crop growing power in the world, and some good airports. We'd be fine.
yes, I meant paupers. Do you ever write on a phone. Auto correct often changes words to the more common choice. I can't write were without it changing it to we're.

By the way, the biggest ag. state is California.

Red states rely on excess tax revenue from blue states. Without you'd be screwed. Third world.

Jen

Senator
yes, I meant paupers. Do you ever write on a phone. Auto correct often changes words to the more common choice. I can't write were without it changing it to we're.

By the way, the biggest ag. state is California.

Red states rely on excess tax revenue from blue states. Without you'd be screwed. Third world.
Yes. I know how the phone changes things for ya. Just making sure that's what you meant. I disagree about red/ blue states but maybe we'll find out.

Mick

Ok. Then cite some facts.

In New York City alone 2,000 looters and rioters have been arrested over a 5 day period. Many others got away.....and these arrests didn't even put a dent in the carnage as it continues. And this is just ONE location.

Like I said, facts do matter. Left wing lies, propaganda, and terrorism do not.