• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News coverage of Georgia election last night

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, so unfortunately, I was in a situation where Fox News was on the tv in a waiting room last - all is ok now for my friend but got to see Fox for the Tucker/ Hannity/ Ingraham hours. Tucker focused on Hunters laptop for most of his show, Hannity focused on mail in voting and why right wingers don't do it - in between segments on Immigration and Hunters laptop and Laura went straight to schools/ crt/ trans/ books . So they would cut away every 15 minutes or so to Hemmer who was totally lost trying to explain the results, fumbling his words and looking very inexperienced. He was almost apologetic when the race was called, 15 minutes after CNN and MSNBC. So Fox knew this was going to be another greatest loser endorsed defeat as they went to red meat issues to try and distract the loser, impotent base - who yet again failed to get it up for a right wing candidate.

One thing Georgia shows is this, multi racial voters do not like Trump in Georgia - hell Kemp won by what almost 10 points HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so unfortunately, I was in a situation where Fox News was on the tv in a waiting room last - all is ok now for my friend but got to see Fox for the Tucker/ Hannity/ Ingraham hours. Tucker focused on Hunters laptop for most of his show, Hannity focused on mail in voting and why right wingers don't do it - in between segments on Immigration and Hunters laptop and Laura went straight to schools/ crt/ trans/ books . So they would cut away every 15 minutes or so to Hemmer who was totally lost trying to explain the results, fumbling his words and looking very inexperienced. He was almost apologetic when the race was called, 15 minutes after CNN and MSNBC. So Fox knew this was going to be another greatest loser endorsed defeat as they went to red meat issues to try and distract the loser, impotent base - who yet again failed to get it up for a right wing candidate.

One thing Georgia shows is this, multi racial voters do not like Trump in Georgia - hell Kemp won by what almost 10 points HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I literally stopped watching any tv news/election coverage on election night after the 2008 election. Since that time, I've narrowed down the online sources I use to get returns also.

Bugsy McGurk

President

I surfed over to Fox for a few minutes and watched Ingraham. Truly bizarre. She almost completely ignored the election returns (the real news last night) and she did some segment bashing “leftists.” Straight up propaganda that would make Goebbels blush. And GOP zombies watch that garbage all the time. It’s no wonder they are so hopelessly brainwashed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I surfed over to Fox for a few minutes and watched Ingraham. Truly bizarre. She almost completely ignored the election returns (the real news last night) and she did some segment bashing “leftists.” Straight up propaganda that would make Goebbels blush. And GOP zombies watch that garbage all the time. It’s no wonder they are so hopelessly brainwashed.
I caught a few minutes of her implying something nefarious in how long it took to count the votes.

Since Fox is the only outfit reporting on the biden crime syndicate, I can see how you were out of sorts about their reporting.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So SQUAREHEAD openly questioning early voting and why GOP voters aren't doing was interesting, it looked like he lost his bestie ( greatest loser) and WAS TOLD to take a new stance on the issue. An Issue he proudly stood by claiming all that fraud. Then he had to suck up to McCarthy and Neutron bomb ( man he looks bad ). Winds of change at Fox are blowing, how long before squarehead jumps ship to CNN. HAHAHAHAHAHA

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Laura is just a mean, bitter woman - no wonder she is single - geezus 5 minutes with her and you turtle up and just say no !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Funniest moment with LAURA - She started on about why it takes so long to count votes, it's a disturbing trend , blah blah - then Hemmer says " well there is a lot of people there voting ( unlike the 5,000 people red counties ) - Oh look they just called it !