• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox news interviewing illegals in San Diego this AM

They were asked if they came here for a job and they answered "We come here for asylum, not work". Sure, gotta get that free cheese...

They were asked if they came here for a job and they answered "We come here for asylum, not work". Sure, gotta get that free cheese...
from what country? a US trading partner with top tier privileges? Either the media is gullible, or we're in league with despots. or both . . .

Jack4freedom

Governor
Those dirty Mexicans really chap your hide, right Al? I can feel your seething hate coming right through the internets. Atta boy!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Few are Mexicans, Bo
Coming for free cheese from all over the world, I guess. I do not disagree. One thing for sure, many will just melt into our melting pot as always and their kids will become Americans. Many will become US Soldiers, some will be doctors, some will be policemen, some will be firemen, some will serve us slurpies, some will be farmers….But all Americans. And for wise guys who know how to market, they will figure out how to make a Buck off em. That’s the beauty of America.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Fox News is Right Wing propaganda...Made to make old white men angry...Like you
What am I mad at, Sal? San Diego ran out of Aid money for illegals and just opened the doors and turned the illegals out in the streets for you to play with.

San Diego needs that $60 billion, now go cry elsewhere

Those dirty Mexicans really chap your hide, right Al? I can feel your seething hate coming right through the internets. Atta boy!
Except, they weren't Mexicans. A country without borders is not a country. Let's just let everyone in and have them take over our country. That would make lefty happy.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You afraid of a Balloon???...
We have satellite technology that can read the newspaper from space and the brown mango water carriers are scared of a balloon. I bet they have never seen Mapquest where just about every road/ address is mapped out and available for free with a google search. You know your gps on the smart phone is now down to about 5 ft from where you actually are, plenty close for a drone

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We have satellite technology that can read the newspaper from space and the brown mango water carriers are scared of a balloon. I bet they have never seen Mapquest where just about every road/ address is mapped out and available for free with a google search. You know your gps on the smart phone is now down to about 5 ft from where you actually are, plenty close for a drone
Yeah, just found the "9,000 acres" you bought over the weekend and saw you scraping cowshit