• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News Poll Shows Joe Biden Crushing Trump By 25 Points in Swing Counties

Mick

The Right is always right

Hopefully we'll all live long enough to enjoy Trump's defeat in November.
Swing states. Latest polls from Florida:

1585635874367.png

Latest from Wisconsin:

1585635948908.png

Latest from New Hampshire:

1585636038923.png

Latest from Ohio:

1585636157254.png

Latest from Pennsylvania:

1585636236708.png

Apparently PeeWee doesn't know how these elections are won. If Trump wins all the reliably red states he won in 2016 and wins most of the states above but drops say even larger states like Pennsylvania and Michigan he'll still have enough electoral votes to be re-elected.

Good luck.

Sorry but Joe Biden is dead
Status quo should be, good riddance. However your faux "first responder" personality still has not been able to address the persistence of the hoax. What does indeed give? Can you not be reasonably assumed to be a carrier at this juncture?

We are an exceptional society after all, have you seen the trajectory of the growth curve? No discussion in the workplace?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Status quo should be, good riddance. However your faux "first responder" personality still has not been able to address the persistence of the hoax. What does indeed give? Can you not be reasonably assumed to be a carrier at this juncture?

We are an exceptional society after all, have you seen the trajectory of the growth curve? No discussion in the workplace?

Thank you for being amazed by my 24/7/265 first responder status...………………….

Oh awesome! Funny that his average approval rating is so much lower...hmm, guess you’re in the minority. :)
Looks to me like Trump is one point higher that O'bungle was at this point.
Obama Begins 2012 at 46% Job Approval
Improved from most recent readings
BY JEFFREY M. JONES
PRINCETON, NJ -- Barack Obama's initial three-day average approval rating in the new year is 46%, higher than the ratings he received in most of the latter part of 2011. He was generally in the low 40% range from August through December, including monthly approval averages of 41% in August, September, and October, and 43% in November and December.
President Obama's Job Approval Averages, Three-Day Rolling Averages, Recent Trend

Asked if he has any regrets about the way he's handled the coronavirus crisis so far, President Trump said no — and he cited polling to back him up.

"No, I think that we've handled it really well," Trump said on Monday. "The American public thinks that we've handled it well, if you look at polling data."

Survey data has been mixed.

Trump has hit his highest approval rating since becoming president – 47%, according to an average of the polls. That's an increase of nearly 3 points over the last two weeks.

On Trump's handling of the pandemic, Gallup found 60% of American adults approve. A Fox News poll out Thursday found it lower, at 51%. Reuters/Ipsos and Economist/YouGov polls similarly had it at 49%.

BY JEFFREY M. JONES
PRINCETON, NJ -- Barack Obama's initial three-day average approval rating in the new year is 46%, higher than the ratings he received in most of the latter part of 2011. He was generally in the low 40% range from August through December, including monthly approval averages of 41% in August, September, and October, and 43% in November and December.
President Obama's Job Approval Averages, Three-Day Rolling Averages, Recent Trend's Job Approval Averages, Three-Day Rolling Averages, Recent Trend

Asked if he has any regrets about the way he's handled the coronavirus crisis so far, President Trump said no — and he cited polling to back him up.

"No, I think that we've handled it really well," Trump said on Monday. "The American public thinks that we've handled it well, if you look at polling data."

Trump has hit his highest approval rating since becoming president – 47%, according to an average of the polls. That's an increase of nearly 3 points over the last two weeks.

On Trump's handling of the pandemic, Gallup found 60% of American adults approve. A Fox News poll out Thursday found it lower, at 51%. Reuters/Ipsos and Economist/YouGov polls similarly had it at 49%.

Terrific. US death curve trajectory leveling off any?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
BY JEFFREY M. JONES
President Obama's Job Approval Averages, Three-Day Rolling Averages, Recent Trend's Job Approval Averages, Three-Day Rolling Averages, Recent Trend

Actually, 6 points behind average to date. :)

Colorforms

Senator
I think we’ve talked at great lengths about it, no reason to walk in circles again.
I am aware that we talked about you and your embrace of racial discrimination, but I have never taken a position that isn't merit based. If you can find something other than that, I will be happy to hash it out with you. :)

Well nothing gets by the resident kindergarten cop

He he he he he
You're no first responder Francis.

Four decades-plus of neoliberal shock therapy turned america into the very failed state that the political class constantly complains about in reference to other nations we bomb the fvck out of. The U.S. cannot provide universal healthcare (which a majority of americans support) to the masses because shareholders in the pharmaceutical and insurance industries are more committed to their profits. The U.S. cannot provide housing to the homeless because capitalists in finance, insurance, and real estate industries (FIRE) view public housing as an impediment toward their widening share of the market. The U.S. cannot possibly provide the conditions necessary for a rapid and effective response to a pandemic because private profits and concentrated capital remain in command of society. It’s our “way of life” stupid.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You're no first responder Francis.

Four decades-plus of neoliberal shock therapy turned america into the very failed state that the political class constantly complains about in reference to other nations we bomb the fvck out of. The U.S. cannot provide universal healthcare (which a majority of americans support) to the masses because shareholders in the pharmaceutical and insurance industries are more committed to their profits. The U.S. cannot provide housing to the homeless because capitalists in finance, insurance, and real estate industries (FIRE) view public housing as an impediment toward their widening share of the market. The U.S. cannot possibly provide the conditions necessary for a rapid and effective response to a pandemic because private profits and concentrated capital remain in command of society. It’s our “way of life” stupid.
If I am not a first responder why do I work 24 hours a day thru virtually every hurricane and blizzard and why am I there calling your mom the fireman when something is burning...…………………..…..

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Damn I should have patented my prototype external quick swap hard drive, it was flawlessly fast and efficient

Everyone was impressed at some level

Last edited: