• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News Poll Shows Joe Biden Crushing Trump By 25 Points in Swing Counties

If I am not a first responder why do I work 24 hours a day thru virtually every hurricane and blizzard and why am I there calling your mom the fireman when something is burning...…………………..…..

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why do you lie? Is it "the hoax"? You're no first responder to anything but my posts.

Your leaders are scared Winnie, is it "the hoax"?

The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for the ability to ask chief judges to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies — part of a push for new powers that comes as the novel coronavirus spreads throughout the United States.

Someone better tell Randy Paul. Say goodbye to your habeas corpus. Even more so than Obama did. Fweedumb.

Corporate for profit internment camps, their not just for "illegals" anymore.

Someone is very very uncertain up the food chain.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Why do you lie? Is it "the hoax"? You're no first responder to anything but my posts.

Your leaders are scared Winnie, is it "the hoax"?

The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for the ability to ask chief judges to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies — part of a push for new powers that comes as the novel coronavirus spreads throughout the United States.

Someone better tell Randy Paul. Say goodbye to your habeas corpus. Even more so than Obama did. Fweedumb.

Corporate for profit internment camps, their not just for "illegals" anymore.

Someone is very very uncertain up the food chain.
I posted on that recently, 393 million guns are going to be hard to confiscate and if the constitution is suspended they are gonna make a real loud sound. The question is will the guard start killing Americans? or shoot their leaders?
What would you do?

Last edited:
I posted on that recently, 393 million guns are going to be hard to confiscate and if the constitution is suspended they are gonna make a real loud sound. The question is will the guard start killing Americans? or shoot their leaders?
What would you do?

You're funny. Your empire has an occupational presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships. If you were an intelligent human being I'd suggest you review the world history of militarist empires in decline. The american public sat on its collective ass and waited, oh so comfortably, to recognize what time it was. The gun at this juncture is but a fetish symbol for the liberties we allowed concentrated capital to weasel from we the people over time. All the american public will do with their guns is shoot each other now.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You're funny. Your empire has an occupational presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships. If you were an intelligent human being I'd suggest you review the world history of militarist empires in decline. The american public sat on its collective ass and waited, oh so comfortably, to recognize what time it was. The gun at this juncture is but a fetish symbol for the liberties we allowed concentrated capital to weasel from we the people over time. All the american public will do with their guns is shoot each other now.
You sound like a Britt in 1776, but not like a Britt hiding under a table in 1943 praying for American muscle to save them. As for guns you are correct, they are meaningless unless held together, and no American will be untouched by suspending the constitution, I imaging that this idea will unite more democrats with the idea that once we lose our rights that nothing is left to fight for.

So will the National Guard take up their weapons against their fellow American man, woman and child? Or will they stand with the NRA to protect freedom?

There is no middle ground here, as the constitution is the only thing that separates us from the Animals in China, Russia and North Korea.

Last edited:
You sound like a Britt in 1776, but not like a Britt hiding under a table in 1943 praying for American muscle to save them. As for guns you are correct, they are meaningless unless held together, and no American will be untouched by suspending the constitution, I imaging that this idea will unite more democrats with the idea that once we lose our rights that nothing is left to fight for.

So will the National Guard take up their weapons against their fellow American man, woman and child? Or will they stand with the NRA to protect freedom?

There is no middle ground here, as the constitution is the only thing that separates us from the Animals in China, Russia and North Korea.

MAGA.

1585767004548.png