• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FoxNews is anti-democracy

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's not to diminish other rightwing media and their anti-democracy stance. It's just that FoxNews is still considered GOP state TV.

1. They institutionalized Trump's Big Lie that he won the election when he did not. They did such a good disinformation campaign that polls following the election showed a majority of Republicans believed that the election was stolen from Trump.

Fox News is a loaded gun aimed at American democracy | Media Matters for America
Easy Solution

STOP WATCHING FOX

Spamature

President
Glad to see that you agree that they believe it likely that democrats cheated to steal an election. Now we're getting somewhere. :)
I agree that some people "think" that it happened. I do not think that the numbers in that poll represent that people believe the election was stolen. Likewise, I am sure if they had asked, you would see the same or more Dems say that they believe Republicans destroyed ballots to ensure Trump a win in the election.

I would have loved for them to people if they think Trump was lying about the election being stolen.

But it's Razzy, so you know they would never ask a question that contradicted GOP talking points.

Colorforms

Senator
I agree that some people "think" that it happened. I do not think that the numbers in that poll represent that people believe the election was stolen. Likewise, I am sure if they had asked, you would see the same or more Dems say that they believe Republicans destroyed ballots to ensure Trump a win in the election.

I would have loved for them to people if they think Trump was lying about the election being stolen.

But it's Razzy, so you know they would never ask a question that contradicted GOP talking points.
What you think is irrelevant, and hardly ever based in reality. 70% of republicans and up to 30% of democrats believe that the democrats cheated to win an election. In any sane person's mind, that's stealing. You can play trolling games all day and it doesn't change what people think.

Democrats were way to blatant in their desire to depose Trump.

Spamature

President
What you think is irrelevant, and hardly ever based in reality. 70% of republicans and up to 30% of democrats believe that the democrats cheated to win an election. In any sane person's mind, that's stealing. You can play trolling games all day and it doesn't change what people think.

Democrats were way to blatant in their desire to depose Trump.
I thought we were done when I showed you that the question is too open-ended to be valid and that the question does not match up with the claim that the election was stolen.

Guess what, we don't care what you think or how you feel.

We won

You lost

Get over it.

Colorforms

Senator
I thought we were done when I showed you that the question is too open-ended to be valid and that the question does not match up with the claim that the election was stolen.

Guess what, we don't care what you think or how you feel.

We won

You lost

Get over it.
I didn't start the thread. Maybe you people should get over it. You keep bringing it up ad nausea.

Spamature

President
I didn't start the thread. Maybe you people should get over it. You keep bringing it up ad nausea.
You don't to start a thread to prove you are not over Trump's loss.

But you do have to get over it.

It's been six months.

Stop hugging the cold moldy corpse of his fail campaign and bury it already.

Colorforms

Senator
You don't to start a thread to prove you are not over Trump's loss.

But you do have to get over it.

It's been six months.

Stop hugging the cold moldy corpse of his fail campaign and bury it already.
Then stop bringing it up.

You people are the ones initiating it.

Half the electorate thinks you stole an election, and republicans now have to restore confidence in the democratic system because democrats, as usual, screwed it all up by cheating.

Get over it. :)

Spamature

President
Then stop bringing it up.

You people are the ones initiating it.

Half the electorate thinks you stole an election, and republicans now have to restore confidence in the democratic system because democrats, as usual, screwed it all up by cheating.

Lies, shills and more lies is all GOP Trumpism has to offer and America soundly rejected it.

Stop telling the big lie that the election was stolen, and I would not have to bring it up.

Now, do you understand how it works ?

Colorforms

Senator
Lies, shills and more lies is all GOP Trumpism has to offer and America soundly rejected it.

Stop telling the big lie that the election was stolen, and I would not have to bring it up.

Now, do you understand how it works ?
So conform or be attacked. Typical fascist.

You can brow beat people as much as you want. We aren't going to believe differently.