• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FoxNews is anti-democracy

Spamature

President
Why prove you're so stupid you don't know the difference between a FOX and a COYOTE

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am sorry I am unfamiliar with the many different animals you rural folks eat.

I will do more research next time instead of taking the title as fact.

Spamature

President
Oh, you mean you rhetorically getting your ass kicked every time we debate? Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. You're a leftie, and there will never be any way to convince you that you're wrong.

I learned that a long time ago.
Yes, you get your ass kicked every time we debate.
You can convince us with fact. But for some reason you think scams and hoax are the preferred route.

The black "doctor" with two medical degrees who rants against CRT in another thread is a great example of that.
They scam you. Then you try to scam us with the scam that got you.

Then you end up getting your ass kicked when the scam falls to pieces right before your eyes.

Colorforms

Senator

Colorforms

Senator
Yes, you get your ass kicked every time we debate.
You can convince us with fact. But for some reason you think scams and hoax are the preferred route.

The "doctor" who rants against CRT in another thread is a great example of that.
They scam you. Then you try to scam us with the scam that got you.

Then you end up getting your ass kicked when the scam falls to pieces right before your eyes.
HAHAHAHA!!! Like I said, little you post has anything to do with reality. You haven't established any of your points. Half the electorate thinks you people stole the election, that is unchanged, and all you did was throw a tantrum when you couldn't get me to stop saying you people stole the election.

So I don't know what you think you won, but, like I said, you're a leftie. So you'll never be convinced otherwise.

What a joke. :)

EatTheRich

President
HAHAHAHA!!! Like I said, little you post has anything to do with reality. You haven't established any of your points. Half the electorate thinks you people stole the election, that is unchanged, and all you did was throw a tantrum when you couldn't get me to stop saying you people stole the election.

So I don't know what you think you won, but, like I said, you're a leftie. So you'll never be convinced otherwise.

What a joke. :)
That’s a lie. It’s closer to 1/3 who purport to believe that.