• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FoxNews poll: Biden 48-40 over Trump

UPNYA2

Mayor
Several national polls are posted. Plus there's a feature at the link to go state by state for their polling results.

Ohio - Biden over Trump 45-43. (Trump won Ohio by 8 pts in 2016.)

Well that certainly looks good for you. Seems dems have this one in the bag.

So relax, stop fighting so, sit back and enjoy yourself from now until the election.

You got this...……..

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Well that certainly looks good for you. Seems dems have this one in the bag.

So relax, stop fighting so, sit back and enjoy yourself from now until the election.

You got this...……..
Ha ha. We're not stupid. To win we have to work doubly hard....to help folks get past Republican vote suppression.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Ha ha. We're not stupid. To win we have to work doubly hard....to help folks get past Republican vote suppression.
You could start with a non rapist, non racist candidate, which means you will have to go with some one who doesn't put a (D) by their name.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Pure BS numbers. Oversample democrats. that's what they do.
As I have said before I do part-time polling for a company and we are coming in consistently with Trump up by 13%. It is going to be a landslide.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"Ha ha. We're not stupid."

No sh it? Couldn't tell it by reading di m/li bby post on here...….

Are you sure?
I ignored you for 5 years because I couldn't abide your condescension. If you want me to reply to you, behave.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Pure BS numbers. Oversample democrats. that's what they do.
As I have said before I do part-time polling for a company and we are coming in consistently with Trump up by 13%. It is going to be a landslide.
I don't know. When the military brass come out to say Trump must go, many will follow. That's what the polls are showing.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
the Presidential winner are averaged between FTX.com and Betfair. Nomination odds are from Betfair.

Next President
49.4%
0.2% in last 4hr in last day in last wk CHARTS
45.2%
0.4%
1.3%
-0.0%
1.1%
-0.0%

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
nooooo Nope Nope Nope. All polls are fake because...Hillary. Nope nope.
Yeah, it's fake according to Trumpies, but for Trump, it's the end of the world...which is why he's trying to blow up America so like Nixon, he can run as the law and order president. Too late.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
That’s not how our system works. And that grinds your gears, doesn’t it?
Everyone knows Republican presidents haven't been able to get a plurality of the vote in ages. Which is why I'm certain more Dems and Indies will be out to vote against Trump in November. Heck, Dems got those suburban Republican women to vote for them in 2018 so they'll be with us in 2020, too.