• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FoxNews: "we report, you decide"

Dino

Russian Asset
Ms. Julie,

So true, liberals are parroting morons who mouth what their handlers tell them without thinking. Otherwise, you and the other cadre of brain dead zombies that posted and reposted this would have noticed the bottom bullet was talking about the coalition actions, the top US actions.
Of course, none of these sites presenting this apparent "confusion" are putting the clip of the actual conversation. Then they'd be able to hear the talk of members of the "coalition" not contributing militarily at this stage.
Funny how they only use the still image capture.

Spamature

President
Ms. Julie,

So true, liberals are parroting morons who mouth what their handlers tell them without thinking. Otherwise, you and the other cadre of brain dead zombies that posted and reposted this would have noticed the bottom bullet was talking about the coalition actions, the top US actions.
Of course, none of these sites presenting this apparent "confusion" are putting the clip of the actual conversation. Then they'd be able to hear the talk of members of the "coalition" not contributing militarily at this stage.
Funny how they only use the still image capture.
So you think its fair and balanced to complain about the non action of a coalition of other nations whose existence was only revealed 10 days ago ? The leaders of those other countries don't need to prepare their public or debate the issue within their own governments or prepare their militaries. As far as you and fox are concern they should already be there on the ground ?

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
So you think its fair and balanced to complain about the non action of a coalition of other nations whose existence was only revealed 10 days ago ? The leaders of those other countries don't need to prepare their public or debate the issue within their own governments or prepare their militaries. As far as you and fox are concern they should already be there on the ground ?
Mr. Spam,

Settle down, big feller. Fox is only reporting, you have to decide what to make of their accurate reports.

Caroljo

Senator
Why not? But I don't think they'll show up anyway. They may help in some ways, but I doubt they'll have any boots in Iraq. He doesn't have the support that Bush had, he's lied too often, he doesn't do what he says he'll do, and nobody trusts him any longer.

Spamature

President
Why not? But I don't think they'll show up anyway. They may help in some ways, but I doubt they'll have any boots in Iraq. He doesn't have the support that Bush had, he's lied too often, he doesn't do what he says he'll do, and nobody trusts him any longer.
Based on the right's track record. What you right wingers think will happen vs what actually does happen isn't something I'd bet on. Especially when it come to Iraq if you know what I mean. And bringing up lying while discussing presidents and Iraq is something a republican should NEVER do.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

yep,,that pretty much sums it up...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How do you know they aren't?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I know. They are the network who sued for the right to be able to lie to the public.

Or did you forget about that little detail in their resume ?
yet they are not the network that doctors reports.............remember that?