• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

France forgets if not for the USA there would be no France

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So they can. But then we have to never save their ass?

Didn't France save our ass in the revolutionary war....so therefore we should always do as they say....right?
WWII and Vietnam
If they want to cut ties with us don't come begging later on

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So..they have to do what we say...always?

Post where I posted that____________________
French thanks WWII vets with 'French Legion Medal Of Honor' for saving them
58,479 Americans died in Vietnam due to the French and more than that since 1975

Why do you need post shit I never said?
Opening PJ when I get home reminds me of my ex-wife that starting bitching soon as I came in the door with this bullshit.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Post where I posted that____________________
French thanks WWII vets with 'French Legion Medal Of Honor' for saving them
58,479 Americans died in Vietnam due to the French and more than that since 1975

Why do you need post shit I never said?
Opening PJ when I get home reminds me of my ex-wife that starting bitching soon as I came in the door with this bullshit.
I didn't suggest it. You did..in your first reply in your own thread that says if not for the USA ..blah blah

So you started a thread because you WEREN'T trying to imply that France has to do what we want because they owe us? In other words they can do and say whatever the hell they want.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn't suggest it. You did..in your first reply in your own thread that says if not for the USA ..blah blah

So you started a thread because you WEREN'T trying to imply that France has to do what we want because they owe us? In other words they can do and say whatever the hell they want.
Facts

I started a thread due to France wanting to cut ties with the USA
I didn't post a damn thing of they have to do as we say or anything of such
Cut and Run but next time they drop their rifles don't look for the USA to come running and save their ass again is what I'm saying

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Facts

I started a thread due to France wanting to cut ties with the USA
I didn't post a damn thing of they have to do as we say or anything of such
Cut and Run but next time they drop their rifles don't look for the USA to come running and save their ass again is what I'm saying
France doesn't want to do that.
So.. now what?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
France doesn't want to do that.
So.. now what?
France is demanding Europe cut ties with USA
LINK
was quite clear

evidently France had no tie with Ukraine to cut

from the looks of PJ many are cutting ties with PJ

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course they can and USA doesn't have to save their ass ever again
We did not "save their asses" in Vietnam. They lost. After they withdrew Eisenhower started replacing French troops with Americans.

If not for the French there would be no USA.