• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From His Office In Cloud Cuckoo Land Obama Says He Is Improving the World

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.

Big Ego for a small man.. He is destroying the world more than any other president.

Ruling by fear that is the American way. But you can t do that forever eventually all nations will turn against amerac no one likes bullies,

He asserts: “wherever we have been involved over the last several years, I think the outcome has been better because of American leadership.”

Two letters for Two words: F Y (Obama.)

From His Office In Cloud Cuckoo Land

Obama Says He Is Improving the World

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40597.htm

Zoar

Governor
You just sing doom and gloom and want everything to seem awful all because Obama is in the white house and you will stretch any truths to demonize him. I wish propagandists like you could live during the Civil War when this country was torn apart or during the depression of the 1930's! All you do is cry cry cry. You need to live when things were really bad. You are nothing but a propagandizing cry baby!

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
You just sing doom and gloom and want everything to seem awful all because Obama is in the white house and you will stretch any truths to demonize him. I wish propagandists like you could live during the Civil War when this country was torn apart or during the depression of the 1930's! All you do is cry cry cry. You need to live when things were really bad. You are nothing but a propagandizing cry baby!
The master of propaganda is America so keep swallowing that shit .

Zoar

Governor
The master of propaganda is America so keep swallowing that shit .
Look, i know the US GOV is a propaganda machine. That fact does not preclude me calling you out on your endless doom and glooming and your constant propaganda and demonizing. Get a grip. You need to live in 1933 - 1938 USA for a wake up spell!