• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From Putin's POV a weak Biden means...

God of War

Governor
... that a response to Putin's actions will not be a disciplined single source but a hodge podge. And not just individual EU nations acting on their own but individuals within the Biden administration too. Maybe Rice or even Barack decide to get something done under their own auspices or authority. Wow!

Think of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Milley calling up China and telling them he'd call them if Trump tried any violence. If Milley did that to Trump, and getting away with it too, I can only imagine what Milley could do to Biden, or any constellation of other government actors doing what Milley did.

This is why Milley should have been drummed out. Thanks to Dems and Rinos we no longer have the modicum of discipline needed to deal with thermonuclear threats.

I'm scared. Truly scared. Why? Because Putin has to be the adult on the stage and in his state of increasing paranoia I don't think he has it in him.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
... that a response to Putin's actions will not be a disciplined single source but a hodge podge. And not just individual EU nations acting on their own but individuals within the Biden administration too. Maybe Rice or even Barack decide to get something done under their own auspices or authority. Wow!

Think of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Milley calling up China and telling them he'd call them if Trump tried any violence. If Milley did that to Trump, and getting away with it too, I can only imagine what Milley could do to Biden, or any constellation of other government actors doing what Milley did.

This is why Milley should have been drummed out. Thanks to Dems and Rinos we no longer have the modicum of discipline needed to deal with thermonuclear threats.

I'm scared. Truly scared. Why? Because Putin has to be the adult on the stage and in his state of increasing paranoia I don't think he has it in him.
Why did Trump's chief of staff authorize those two calls?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Criticizing your own president and calling Putin the adult in the room is typical. Party first....

God of War

Governor
Criticizing your own president and calling Putin the adult in the room is typical. Party first....
Liar. Dishonest and what did you say to me before? ha ha

"Because Putin has to be the adult on the stage and in his state of increasing paranoia I don't think he has it in him."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never said he was the adult in the room you dumb [Unwelcome language removed] ass. Stop putting words in people's mouths with your bullshit act of not understanding posts.
Your favorable comments aimed at Putin are obvious...Putin is not and could not be the adult in the room. He's as bad as or worse than Trump. Your side is people like Tucker saying we shouldn't want the Russian people to dump Putin. It is Trump saying Putin is a genius. Could you possibly be more disgusting?

God of War

Governor
Your favorable comments aimed at Putin are obvious...Putin is not and could not be the adult in the room. He's as bad as or worse than Trump. Your side is people like Tucker saying we shouldn't want the Russian people to dump Putin. It is Trump saying Putin is a genius. Could you possibly be more disgusting?
I've called him Rasputin. I've plotted his demise but do so by not underestimating him like you have. You talk nonsense.