• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the Duhhhhh files: 'Lockdown' states like California did better economically than 'looser' states like Florida

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Boca

Governor
Not to me. California population is 39 million, Florida has 21. California has high tech payrolls. Florida's major money making industry is tourism with lower wages.

So, more people at higher wages naturally means higher GDP. Not sure what lockdowns have to do with it?

Not to me. California population is 39 million, Florida has 21. California has high tech payrolls. Florida's major money making industry is tourism with lower wages.

So, more people at higher wages naturally means higher GDP. Not sure what lockdowns have to do with it?
And Florida will never get high paying tech jobs when they don't do the simple things like taking COVID serious.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Which has nothing to do with fewer infections per capita.

EatTheRich

President

Higher GDP=growth relative to GDP must be higher to have a higher growth rate.