• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the ****** Files: Censoring James Bond Edition

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
From what I'm reading, you may need to update your list. lol

I keep it updated fairly regularly. If you see a new KOOK site used by one of the yabba Dabbas here that isn't on my list please let me know. These type of sites pop up regularly.

If you are ever bored and want to laugh at right wing stupidity just check out what passes for news on many of the sites on my list. And many if not most of the conservative posters actually believe this crap.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I keep it updated fairly regularly. If you see a new KOOK site used by one of the yabba Dabbas here that isn't on my list please let me know. These type of sites pop up regularly.

If you are ever borded and want to laugh at right wing stupidity just check out what passes for news on many of the sites on my list. And many if not most of the conservative posters actually believe this crap.
Dude. You know who you were posting to, correct? I get the online loyalty monolith crap - but COME ON!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, I read it and I call bs from you. Where did you get that it was leftists banning the book?
It was banned over "racist" content - why on earth would you think the Republicans, who you believe are a bunch of white supremicists, would ban a century old book over "woke" concerns about offending African Americans?

write on

Senator
It was banned over "racist" content - why on earth would you think the Republicans, who you believe are a bunch of white supremicists, would ban a century old book over "woke" concerns about offending African Americans?
Duh, because it's suppose to be woke. lol

write on

Senator
You've got it all wrong. The christian white was offended playing the persecuted game.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Are you able to stand on your own two feet taking criticism with humility without whining about it?

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody too?
Then there's a pair of us! – don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know!

How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring Bog!
LOL! You posted abject BS and I called you on it. Now you are trying to obfuscate with this nonsense. You lost, get over it!