• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the haha files: Loopy Laura Loomer edition

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Right-wing activist Laura Loomer confirmed this week she has COVID-19 and the symptoms have been “brutal.” In the past, she expressed an interest in contracting the virus so she could prove it’s no worse than food poisoning.

“Just pray for me please,” she wrote on Gettr, a social media platform launched by Jason Miller, a former spokesperson for Donald Trump. “Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with covid are. I am in so much pain. This is honestly the worst part about it.”

Last year, Loomer said she wanted to “get COVID” just to prove she’d had “bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus.”

Guess she showed us. She also said - “Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID,” - lets she if she was right this time.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Right-wing activist Laura Loomer confirmed this week she has COVID-19 and the symptoms have been “brutal.” In the past, she expressed an interest in contracting the virus so she could prove it’s no worse than food poisoning.

“Just pray for me please,” she wrote on Gettr, a social media platform launched by Jason Miller, a former spokesperson for Donald Trump. “Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with covid are. I am in so much pain. This is honestly the worst part about it.”

Last year, Loomer said she wanted to “get COVID” just to prove she’d had “bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus.”

Guess she showed us. She also said - “Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID,” - lets she if she was right this time.
It’s so striking that wingers can read dozens of stories like this and STILL refuse vaccinations and masks. They are SO insane.