• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the Hypocrisy Files: ‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion

EatTheRich

President
He may have avoided a lot of tragedy by making the right decision, not the ideological one. This would be a good chance for him to embrace the humanity he showed with his lover and reinvent himself as a crusader for abortion rights.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He may have avoided a lot of tragedy by making the right decision, not the ideological one. This would be a good chance for him to embrace the humanity he showed with his lover and reinvent himself as a crusader for abortion rights.
For the republican party of family values...it isn't about the right decision.
now he'll have to deal with having lied.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
For the republican party of family values...it isn't about the right decision.
now he'll have to deal with having lied.
"Having lied", are you seriously thinking the Q right wingers CARE if he lied - cmon man THEY TOTALLY RELISH THE LIES - the bigger the BETTER ! That group over there still thinks the Mango Mussolini is telling the truth ! hahahahahahaha

Colorforms

Senator

I've said it a million times : You can't spell HYPOCRITE without the (R)!

View attachment 72608
Yeah, I'm also calling BS on this one.

“I just can’t with the hypocrisy anymore,” she said. “We all deserve better.”

That's campaign crap

And his brother telling him not to run because "we all knew his past" as if paying for an abortion disqualifies you from public service.

Too funny :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

That's campaign crap

And his brother telling him not to run because "we all knew his past" as if paying for an abortion disqualifies you from public service.

Four kids by four different women and having abandoned those families he now wants to be a representative from the party of family values and anti-abortion...but that is for everyone else, not for his illegitimate kids.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

That's campaign crap

He now says he doesn't know the woman who had the abortion, she says she actually has a child by him.

Clearly being a serial liar doesn't disqualify a republican from running.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
He now says he doesn't know the woman who had the abortion, she says she actually has a child by him.

Clearly being a serial liar doesn't disqualify a republican from running.
Disqualify? It's damn near a requirement.

I don't think you can run for office as a republican unless you are a scumbag of one sort or another.

Hopefully the Republican party takes the opportunity to pivot as a whole, as they are now forced to accept abortion among their ranks.

TBLee

Governor
Hopefully the Republican party takes the opportunity to pivot as a whole, as they are now forced to accept abortion among their ranks.
So that brings up an interesting conversation. Do you believe there are woman who had abortions who regret that decision? Do you believe there are those who are capable of changing their opinion on ending the life a fetus? Is it completely a black and white opinion with no ability to look at it from a different perspective?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Disqualify? It's damn near a requirement.

I don't think you can run for office as a republican unless you are a scumbag of one sort or another.
Like Clinton and Edwards that were [Unwelcome language removed] around on their wives and especially Edwars that used Liz CANCER for sympathy
votes while fvcking a skinny blonde? (damn them republicans)

Appears the only people that run for office are scumbags for decades now

PNWest

Like Clinton and Edwards that were [Unwelcome language removed] around on their wives and especially Edwars that used Liz CANCER for sympathy

Did I say that Democrats couldn't be scumbags? Both Clinton and Edwards are big enough scumbags that they are probably honorary republicans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Which party claims to be the "moral majority"?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Who is "Edwars"? Thanks for catching my typo.

Ps...Trump cheated on three wives.

Last edited:

PNWest

Not bloody likely
would I be wrong you voted for both Clintons?
No - you would be correct. All 3 times. As bad as they are the alternatives were worse. A little worse with Bush Sr, close but better than Dole and tons better than Trump.