• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the Hypocrisy Files: ‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion

So that brings up an interesting conversation. Do you believe there are woman who had abortions who regret that decision? Do you believe there are those who are capable of changing their opinion on ending the life a fetus? Is it completely a black and white opinion with no ability to look at it from a different perspective?
Opinions can change and people regret making choices everyday. The point is we still live in America and woman should have the choice to begin with.

Last edited:
Which party claims to be the "moral majority"?
There is nothing immoral about having an abortion. Nor paying for one, nor keeping medical information private.

The Tu Quoque game is pointless. Time would be better served using Herschel Walker to demonstrate why pro-choice legislation serving the best interests of the country.

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
Opinions can change and people regret making choices everyday. The point is we still live in America and woman should have the choice to begin with.
So..you believe people can change their stance on abortion either way? All people, including politicians?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is nothing immoral about having an abortion. Nor paying for one, nor keeping medical information private.

The Tu Quoque game is pointless. Time would be better served using Herschel Walker to demonstrate why pro-choice legislation serving the best interests of the country.
Tell the anti-abortion folks. They are supporting Walker for what they think is an issue of morality.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No - you would be correct. All 3 times. As bad as they are the alternatives were worse. A little worse with Bush Sr, close but better than Dole and tons better than Trump.
same reason I didn't vote for either one

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Say the words @Dawg - say 'em.... clear your conscience .... say it @Dawg!

I VOTED FOR TRUMP!

Confession is good for your soul. Confess and repent!
I VOTED FOR TRUMP

DNC should have nominated the Veteran and I wouldn't have

Please forgive me Lord