• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the No surprise here files: Michigan School Shooting Mom is a big fan of Trump

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

For those who don't wish to read the entire story I will just post the relevant info taken from Mrs Crumbley's blog (profanity edited out) -

“Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility,” she wrote. “You changed your mind, and you said ‘so what.’ You made the famous ‘grab them in the o_O’ comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of [sic] shown your tax returns? No. I don’t care what you do or maybe don’t pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov’t can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption.”

Crumbley went on to tell Trump that she hoped he would “really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are,” and that he might “shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again.” She was in favor of Trump’s long-promised border wall, and noted that she was “not racist” because her grandfather “came straight off the boat in Italy.”

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”

She complained about parents at other schools where the “kids come from illegal immigrant parents” and “don’t care about learning.”

It was signed, “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting ==) in the :eek:and would rather be grabbed by the o_O.”

----------------

Just another typical Family values family. Dad buys his deranged kid a gun on Friday, kid shoots up the school on Tuesday. MAGA

Boca

Governor

For those who don't wish to read the entire story I will just post the relevant info taken from Mrs Crumbley's blog (profanity edited out) -

“Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility,” she wrote. “You changed your mind, and you said ‘so what.’ You made the famous ‘grab them in the o_O’ comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of [sic] shown your tax returns? No. I don’t care what you do or maybe don’t pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov’t can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption.”

Crumbley went on to tell Trump that she hoped he would “really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are,” and that he might “shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again.” She was in favor of Trump’s long-promised border wall, and noted that she was “not racist” because her grandfather “came straight off the boat in Italy.”

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”

She complained about parents at other schools where the “kids come from illegal immigrant parents” and “don’t care about learning.”

It was signed, “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting ==) in the :eek:and would rather be grabbed by the o_O.”

----------------

Just another typical Family values family. Dad buys his deranged kid a gun on Friday, kid shoots up the school on Tuesday. MAGA
So Trump is to blame for this too. Got it.

Bugsy McGurk

President

----------------

No surprise there.

Where did that kid get the semi-automatic gun he used to slaughter people? Did his father really buy it for him?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Madness:

“The weapon authorities said was used in the shooting, a 9mm Sig Sauer SP2022 semiautomatic pistol, was purchased by Crumbley's father four days before the shooting, Bouchard said Tuesday.”

PNWest

No surprise there.

Where did that kid get the semi-automatic gun he used to slaughter people? Did his father really buy it for him?
Bought it on Friday - took him out to practice with it on the weekend. Tuesday he goes all NRA at school.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
These parents need to be prosecuted as accomplices to the murders...or however the law describes aiding and abetting. They deserve prison time.

The death toll is up to 4.

PNWest

These parents need to be prosecuted as accomplices to the murders...or however the law describes aiding and abetting. They deserve prison time.

I want DETAILS. Apparently quite a few students knew about this in advance and stayed home. Others went in with the assumption that the school administration would handle the situation.

My understanding is that the parents refuse to talk to investigators. They are probably trying to claim executive privilege because they are Trump supporters.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I want DETAILS. Apparently quite a few students knew about this in advance and stayed home. Others went in with the assumption that the school administration would handle the situation.

My understanding is that the parents refuse to talk to investigators. They are probably trying to claim executive privilege because they are Trump supporters.
The school administration needs to be investigated and prosecuted, too.

Maybe the parents should go on FoxNews and cry that they're being persecuted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

----------------

Mother's of gang bangers in the Hood are big fans of Biden......see how that works?

How about her son, the shooter, is he a big fan of Trumps? Her punk son looks like he's 10 or 11 and they didn't have to as with Trayvon and go back years to post a picture, it's NOW!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yes and the parents of all the inner city gang bangers

Will you agree with that?

God of War

Governor

----------------

Here we have some big Biden fans and voters. From Chi-town. And of course not a multiple gun murderer among them. ha ha

1638487888819.png

1638487761892.png
1638487805918.png
1638487711734.png