• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the No surprise here files: Michigan School Shooting Mom is a big fan of Trump

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If he bought the son a gun at 15 he'd be in jail for buying an underage person a GUN

Will you also start holding the parents og gang banger shooters in inner cities Accountable? (You can start with the 10 'parents' in Philly that their good sons shot a 14 year old 18 times!
Let me get this straight, Black Lives Matter to you repubs when those kids are shooting each other (with guns smuggled in from red states). Or you just get off on talking about black on black shootings.
Yet White Lives don't Matter to you nutcases when white school kids are slaughtered.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let me get this straight, Black Lives Matter to you repubs when those kids are shooting each other (with guns smuggled in from red states). Or you just get off on talking about black on black shootings.
Yet White Lives don't Matter to you nutcases when white school kids are slaughtered.
Where did I post Black Lives Matter to ME______________prove the guns are smuggled in from red states_______________I'm just countering your whites with guns bullshit and blacks are killing blacks at higher rates than white kids at school..............it's clear you don't give a damn about black kids being slaughtered Daily since you only 'get off' posting of white kids.

Have you noticed how few blacks kids attend Oxford school?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Update.

1638572758028.png

The Crumbley parents were each charged with 4 counts of manslaughter and were scheduled to be arraigned today at 4pm. They failed to show.