• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the "really Democrats?" Files: Dianne Feinstein claimed she hasn't 'been gone' when asked about her lengthy absence from the Senate

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Dianne Feinstein claimed she hasn't 'been gone' when asked about her lengthy absence from the Senate: 'No, I've been here. I've been voting'

Gheezus K Krist on a cracker - this woman looks like a f*cking zombie. And the weak tea Democrats can't do diddly to get her out. The weakness that the Democrats show by allowing this to go on is why they lose elections and even when they win they find a way to lose.

Pathetic.

Someone please put an end to this real-life version of Weekend at Bernies.

Boltlady

Mayor
Dianne Feinstein claimed she hasn't 'been gone' when asked about her lengthy absence from the Senate: 'No, I've been here. I've been voting'

Gheezus K Krist on a cracker - this woman looks like a f*cking zombie. And the weak tea Democrats can't do diddly to get her out. The weakness that the Democrats show by allowing this to go on is why they lose elections and even when they win they find a way to lose.

Pathetic.

They have so many Bernies.

Pathetic.

" . . . for this is all a dream we dreamed, one afternoon long ago . . ."

Zam-Zam

Senator

Pathetic.

Sounds like a Babylon Bee piece.

Sadly, it is our reality. Even sadder for her I imagine.

PNWest

Sounds like a Babylon Bee piece.

Sadly, it is our reality. Even sadder for her I imagine.
I wish that this was the case. I checked out Snopes before I posted it. It appears to be all too real.

@Dawg called this elder abuse and he is right about this. This woman has no idea who she is, where she is or what she is doing - she's being propped up like a mannequin and has no idea of what she is even voting on. The people on her staff should be charged with crimes and the Senate should remove her for cause if she will not resign.

TBLee

Governor
I wish that this was the case. I checked out Snopes before I posted it. It appears to be all too real.

@Dawg called this elder abuse and he is right about this. This woman has no idea who she is, where she is or what she is doing - she's being propped up like a mannequin and has no idea of what she is even voting on. The people on her staff should be charged with crimes and the Senate should remove her for cause if she will not resign.
We are at a sad time when political power matters much more than dignity of someone's life. It is pitiful

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

PN it's worse than we thought possible
Staff for a 95-year-old federal judge say she is "losing it, mentally" and talking to a dead colleague (msn.com)

Jack4freedom

Governor

Pathetic.

I guess it’s fun to ridicule on old bag who is losing her marbles….Carry on Gentlemen.…

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nothing fun of they using her Sombie self for votes she has no idea who she is voting for
"old bag"
Never liked her as my Senator. Her cheese has obviously slipped all the way. off her cracker. Time for her to retire. Her votes are important as the Senate has a razor thin margin for the Democrats. Until she decides to resign they need her votes on the judiciary committee. They will act accordingly. Same reason why all Republicans, even those who previously condemned Santos and urged him to resign all voted not to toss him out of congress the other day.

TBLee

Governor
Never liked her as my Senator. Her cheese has obviously slipped all the way. off her cracker. Time for her to retire. Her votes are important as the Senate has a razor thin margin for the Democrats. Until she decides to resign they need her votes on the judiciary committee. They will act accordingly. Same reason why all Republicans, even those who previously condemned Santos and urged him to resign all voted not to toss him out of congress the other day.
  • All five Democrats on the Ethics Committee, as well as Reps. Chrissy Houlahan (D-Pa.) and Marie Gluesenkamp Pérez (D-Wash.), voted "present," essentially abstaining on the vote.
And as much as I personally think Santo’s is not a representation of who we want in such a position. I do agree with his statement:
”There is a procedure. You can’t be judge, jury, and executioner. I have a right — a constitutional right — to defend myself, and I will do that,” Santos said.
As for Feinstein, once again I am disgusted with what is happening with her and I see it as a form of mental elder abuse. It is pathetic.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
She should bow out with what little bit of credibility she has left. Newsome can appoint another person quickly then we can move on to DeSantos. Her retiring doesn't give the GOP/right wing any advantage, it actually hurts them as more judges and such will be appointed but it will make the cultists happy.

I still say sleepy joe will bow out also " for personal reasons " He did what he needed to do and he too should allow a new face to lead the country - oh and warm up the Mooch bandwagon :) She will trounce anything the GOP puts out there - amiright? Hey the right wing posters want sleepy joe out of there so be careful what you ask for.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Pelosi's daughter is by her side all day as Care Giver in hopes if she retires or kicks over she can replace her..........she must be an RN?

PNWest

I guess it’s fun to ridicule on old bag who is losing her marbles….Carry on Gentlemen.…
Bullsh!t - It's time to admit that this woman is incapable of being a US Senator and that dragging her back and forth accross the country and maniplulating here is just f*cking cruel. If you did this to you grandmother they'd lock you up for elder abuse.

TBLee

Governor
Bullsh!t - It's time to admit that this woman is incapable of being a US Senator and that dragging her back and forth accross the country and maniplulating here is just f*cking cruel. If you did this to you grandmother they'd lock you up for elder abuse.
It is pitiful watching this happen. I hope America watches and takes into account just how low our political system has gone.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep