• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the "really Democrats?" Files: Dianne Feinstein claimed she hasn't 'been gone' when asked about her lengthy absence from the Senate

Jack4freedom

Governor
Pelosi and Feinstein have been close friends for decades. Diane no doubt watched Nancy’s daughter grow up. It’s nice that Pelosi’s daughter thinks enough of her to take care of her in her deteriorating condition. It would be sad for Mrs Feinstein to have strangers taking care of her at this time….I hope she finds peace soon.

Jack4freedom

Governor
$60,000,000 dollar question
Doubt she will make it until 1-2025
It‘s a shame for her to go out this way. She was never one of my favorite Senators but a few years back she was a pretty sharp and very smart woman. I hope if I ever get to the point where I don’t know what the fvck is going on, someone puts one behind my ear….Scary stuff…especially at 69….Tick, Tick, Tick….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It‘s a shame for her to go out this way. She was never one of my favorite Senators but a few years back she was a pretty sharp and very smart woman. I hope if I ever get to the point where I don’t know what the fvck is going on, someone puts one behind my ear….Scary stuff…especially at 69….Tick, Tick, Tick….
I understand completely

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, damn the country, the new leftist Motto

Taps
Up with AMERICA, down with anyone who is in favor of pardoning the ass holes who attacked our Capitol or pardoning Trump. That’s the important thing now. A call to arms to save our nation from these new age GOP Commies.

Reveille!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Up with AMERICA, down with anyone who is in favor of pardoning the ass holes who attacked our Capitol or pardoning Trump. That’s the important thing now. A call to arms to save our nation from these new age GOP Commies.

Reveille!

Reveille!
How in hell did we go from ill Senators to J6?

Yeah horn blew at 6am and waiting for the dew to burn off the wheat
Harvest time knows not what day it is